• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image.png

Mondak

Preeminent
People posting anime openings reminds me of something. I can't think of a single opening from Mha that isn't just okay at best or sucked at worse. The one they had for the Mva arc legitimately reminded me of a YouTube AMV :mjlol .

You mean to tell me you don't like "WOWOW IT’S ALRIGHT, EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT" :giogio

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

and can't forget also those good nardo songs too, cuz when we talk about these series, they go together as well (what i post are examples, those series have more good songs, obv)

cm631A.gif

for nardo in the opening 6, this scene here so raw, when you put more thinking into it, nardo actually being in full pain, crying and trying to fight, against kurama's taking, cuz the sadness and rage overcame and took over him, and his whole body changes away, explodes similar to broly's in the end, too raw and deadly, cuz he broke, for that reason he was fighting for = to never allow kurama to get him on a newer kyuubi level, but in the end of the song, he has a memory of jiraiya, he reverts into base, and shed tears, cuz of his sensei = jiraiya kinda saved him, again

00s, truly the second best/amazing era of songs/openings, easily

Best Naruto Shippuden opening for me: Tie between these two

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
People posting anime openings reminds me of something. I can't think of a single opening from Mha that isn't just okay at best or sucked at worse. The one they had for the Mva arc legitimately reminded me of a YouTube AMV :mjlol .
MHA openings so forgettable, simply inserting the 2011 Hunter X Hunter theme song makes them 10 times more memorable

AllForOne

Illustrious
Eh. I remember The Day and Odd Future pretty well. Listened to them a lot as a teen.

But I did grow up with MHA so I miiight be a little biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back