• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigismund

They fucking dismissed the case.

:skully
I think the prosecution watched GenoSamuel's full documentary, and decided not to subject the official court record to that beyond what was needed.

Or Chris really is the protagonist, and we just live in a really shitty story

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I think the prosecution watched GenoSamuel's full documentary, and decided not to subject the official court record to that beyond what was needed.

Or Chris really is the protagonist, and we just live in a really shitty story
I’m guessing mental illness just like all the other times he got off easy.

Looks like he’s in some kind of group home that’s managing his shit so I guess that’s good enough. The trolls and weens ruin and control his life enough as it is.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

RIP, once again, Windham Rotunda.
Sad Doctor Who GIF

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
took a gander and decided to read the newest mha chapter.

:heston

half of it is pretty much a backhanded insult to how bad Midoriya's backstory and character is with how All Might's plain backstory gives him way better reason to actually want to become a hero and symbol of peace.

The actual fight between AFO and IronMight. Yeah the whole "quirkless people can't be heroes/support items are useless" doesn't seem to matter anymore since all might got chucked through a building from an explosion and is still able to stand up.

Also, apparently Mina's acid is powerful enough to effect AFO's regen+rewind shit... somehow

Last edited:

LeonLex

Paramount
All Might continues to be the best character in MHA, no surprise.
Deku's zoomer energy couldn't carry him.
Also, apparently Mina's acid is powerful enough to effect AFO's regen+rewind shit... somehow
Is it really Mina's acid or something that is supposed to mimic Mina's acid?
Cuz if it's the latter, there's a lot of wiggle room.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

RIP, once again, Windham Rotunda.
Sad Doctor Who GIF

LA Knight being that dude, cutting a heartfelt promo for Bray, while in character, and then throwing in one final reference to Bray, during his promo toward the Miz, at the end. Classy.

To the small section of folks dumb enough to say this man is nothing but catchphrases(not here, of course), please sit down and shut up, for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back