• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusubiKazesaru

Illustrious
Super Moderator
@Blade
image0.jpg

:russ :russ :russ
1693091902856500.jpg
1693091902856500.jpg

Ichigo is a lucky man.

I just find it funny that people ship Ichigo with everyone and anyone EXCEPT Orihime.:kobeha

It's funny because in a sense, people either make Ichigo a cuck(I'm... not sure how that works considering Ichigo is 5'11" and built like a brickhouse) or they have him with Rukia... or have him have every other goddamned female in the cast like he's Naruto.

So yeah, I think it's niggas still being mad Orihime won so they make her be a slut or something.

>Someone in the Bleach Reddit states Boruto fans are mad salty to the point they are bitching about Orihime's state of dress to combat Sarada's post Time-Skip outfit
>Constantly defends said outfit to the point another Reddit cosplayed in it and they think it DOESN'T make Sarada look like a hooker

Even though yes, the Redditer does look like a hooker :risigif

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's funny because in a sense, people either make Ichigo a cuck(I'm... not sure how that works considering Ichigo is 5'11" and built like a brickhouse) or they have him with Rukia...
Or they make RENJI a cuck so Ichigo can have Rukia. :mjpls
or have him have every other goddamned female in the cast like he's Naruto.
And unfortunately, just like Naruto, they also have him with all the male characters. :smh
In spite of both characters very obviously not being gay.
So yeah, I think it's niggas still being mad Orihime won so they make her be a slut or something.
It coud be that or the result of the relationship with Orihime not being convincing, at least not on Ichigo's end. :maybe

It coud be that or the result of the relationship with Orihime not being convincing, at least on Ichigo's end. :maybe

I wouldn't honestly say that to be frank. People have gotten the dumbest idea of Rukia and Ichigo's relationship wrong since the start of it without realizing that there was no love in it at all.
So people get asshurt because "Him and Orihime have no chemistry" despite he tends to go off the hardest whenever she's in danger, we see in the omake he didn't want her to be like Rangiku and so on.
We get alot of talk of Rukia and Ichigo but Orihime and Ichigo is more or less Kubo stating he doesn't really do romance like that(and it's true as Rukia and Renji is also pretty under the surface level).

Oh my god, they really ARE doing it now, Jesus Christ! :risigif

It's like they don't understand Orihime wearing that... is meant to be her being tricked by Urahara and her own thirstiness to wear something like that vs. Sarada parading herself like a hooker AGAIN while not even remotely being of age

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

This man has evolved his comedy sketches in these ones to just straight up using actual 'news' headlines, because they're more ridiculous than what most people would think up. :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back