• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
So, got asked to babysit my two nieces for a few minutes, while my sister drives my brother-in-law out to the mechanic, to get his car back.

Youngest niece starts clinging and busting out the water works when my sister tries to leave. I know when she's in one of these moods where she wants her mum around her, not a good idea to separate, so I end up driving my bro-in-law to the mechanic instead, make things easier.

Trip goes fine, we have a few laughs. No bother.

Then, when I'm driving back to my house on my own, I run into like six different vehicles in the worst possible spots on the trip back, where the visibility on the road as it turns or even goes ahead is ass. Worst one legit came as I was near the house, and a massive, fuck off tractor came down the path, pretty much covering the entire road. :mjlol

My ass either backs all the way back to a spot I can go in, or essentially pulls into a field, where cows are grazing, so we pass each other. For some reason, I picked the latter, and had a bunch of cows just staring at me with that blank stare, as if I'd lost the plot.

Funniest part of it all, is the song the fucker on the tractor was playing, as he was coming near me. Of all the lyrics, I had to hear the "Come out ye black and tans, come out and fight us like a man!" as he's barreling toward me, and he's bobbing his head with a look on his face, as if he's ready for war, singing along to it, right as he's looking at me. I couldn't help but bust out laughing, going into the field. Only in the Irish countryside, could random shit like that happen.:heston

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I'm getting the feeling that I'm the second youngest OBD member right behind silverboi :tupac

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
..astaro, he said he was 33 just recently

subtract 2023 by 33 and then add 4 or 5 :mjgrin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back