• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember 94 and 95 l but mainly because 95 was the year we moved out of Brooklyn cause niggas shot up our house trying to kill my cousin
I can remember 1994-1995 because of it being my first real memory of going to pre-school... and I shut the door in my sister's face when she was coming for a hug.
I still feel like a dick for doing that as I heard her crying as I was leaving.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I remember 99 from starting school at that year and some of my favorite shows first airing back then.

Also when I first got into videogames from watching my cousin play the PS1 and N64 around that time.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I can remember 1994-1995 because of it being my first real memory of going to pre-school... and I shut the door in my sister's face when she was coming for a hug.
I still feel like a dick for doing that as I heard her crying as I was leaving.
Heartless :wow

I learned to tie my shoe that year because my teacher got tired of doing it for me and she knew I knew how to do it. So she basically said tie your own damn shoes or you cant go out and play :skully
He turned 33 4 days ago, so he'd have been around 4-5 at the time. Man was getting it rough from a young age. :wow
94 my biological mom died and a few weeks later was this incident. My aunt had to hide me and my cousins under the covers and told us not to make a sound. They killed my neighbor and my cousin but not the one they wanted. After that my aunt said fuck brooklyn :skully
Out there in BiggieLand
Bruh my old neighborhood STILL has the highest crime rate in brooklyn lmfao

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Heartless :wow

I learned to tie my shoe that year because my teacher got tired of doing it for me and she knew I knew how to do it. So she basically said tie your own damn shoes or you cant go out and play :skully

94 my biological mom died and a few weeks later was this incident. My aunt had to hide me and my cousins under the covers and told us not to make a sound. They killed my neighbor and my cousin but not the one they wanted. After that my aunt said fuck brooklyn :skully

Bruh my old neighborhood STILL has the highest crime rate in brooklyn lmfao
Of course it was fucking Brooklyn. It's either that or Detroit, every time. :mjlol

Good that you made it out of that shitty situation, nigga. That's some seriously rough stuff to be going through as a little boy.:wow

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Brownsville :pepetrified
Border of Brownsville and East New York ye
lmfao.

Alright, I'll apologize to my sister about it in earnest, please stop.
Better late than never

My cuz used to kick me out of MY OWN ROOM (she was 8 yrs older than me btw) so she could watch BET which meant I couldn't watch toonami. Even kicked me down the stairs once and didn't apologize till years later when I was strong enough to lift her and threatened to drop her ass down the stairs as revenge :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back