• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
To all my Florida bros - stay safe, you gonna pull through ❤️

florida-hurricane-meme.jpg

05505d1eb8145883af5557f2.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

The powers that be in Airstrip One are next level stupid, truly. If they actually go through with trying this, and it all predictably goes to shit, there will literally only be them to blame. They can't pawn off responsibility unto a tech giant like Apple, because it would be obvious, even to a brainlet, that big daddy gov is the one that forced such a situation to occur.

Some people think the powers that be are smarter than they really are. They're not. This is literally just an attempted power grab by blatantly tech illiterate boomers, who pay no mind to the horrendous consequences coming from trying this. Facepalm level at maximum.

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
yGdvD45.jpg

@Blade just rummaged through my collection of PS2 games, a number of which I have not yet played, and found this one. Have you played it? If so, could you let me know if it's any good, as I'm thinking about playing it, based off the cool box-art alone.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
played it few years ago on pcsx2

its an average 2003 beat em up, its somewhat fun for a couple of hours at best, for the vast library of games ps2 has in those genres, its barely on the list, if you want play it for fun, do it, but it aint memorable levels

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Bleach fans: I'll never forgive Kubo for shafting Chad!!

I swear that Kubo calling the dude Chad was a cruel inside joke on his part. You have to actively put effort to try and make a character less chad than Chad. I almost can't even be mad cause I kinda saw it coming as soon as the soul society arc began :heston.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
with the recent zenkai chad, took in the anime

he has been redeemed, again, kubo saved him, again :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
it only took 15 years for chad to get a zenkai, like renji has

but a zenkai, is still a zenkai :hestonpls

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
with the recent zenkai chad, took in the anime

he has been redeemed, again, kubo saved him, again :mjlol
Can he use the anime to redeem Chad apparently being a boxer or something after the end of the series? Cause I'm 99% sure that completely went against his character :bookerpls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back