• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
bout to get real controversial in here
fftier_lis.png
Playing Lightning Returns without playing the 1st or 2nd game first? :breh
No FF X or FF XII? :whatisthis

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Playing Lightning Returns without playing the 1st or 2nd game first? :breh
No FF X or FF XII? :whatisthis
The lightning returns thing was a mistake, it was supposed to be in never played but i didnt notice till after.

Also I was a broke black boy man.

I only had a gamecube and a gba. dont bully me

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The lightning returns thing was a mistake, it was supposed to be in never played but i didnt notice till after.
Oh this is YOUR LIST?
I thought you were just posting somebody else's list as people here usually are when they put those lists up.

And yeah, that makes more sense. Lightning Returns is certainly NOT a game that can be payed without having played the other two, since it puts heavy emphasis on characters and concepts from both and concludes trilogy long story and character arcs.
Also I was a broke black boy man.

I only had a gamecube and a gba. dont bully me
I'm not bullying you, it was just surprising.

Woudn't exactly be in a position to bully as I'm a broke white boy who almost always had to wait years to be in a position to get a new console, just happens the one I DID have was the PS2. Part of why FFX was my first FF game.

Last edited:

Lazywaka

Illustrious
In TFS defence, how do you abridge a character like fat Buu? He suffers from the Hercule problem in that he already talks like an abridged character.

And I don't mean he's dumb. I mean that he straight up has dialogue that you would find in an abridged series.

"How buu supposed to live up to body image in magazine." Like how do you abridge a character like that without doing something way out of left field like Popo which would get old fast given how often he's on screen?

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
In TFS defence, how do you abridge a character like fat Buu? He suffers from the Hercule problem in that he already talks like an abridged character.

And I don't mean he's dumb. I mean that he straight up has dialogue that you would find in an abridged series.

"How buu supposed to live up to body image in magazine." Like how do you abridge a character like that without doing something way out of left field like Popo which would get old fast given how often he's on screen?

I forgot about that. Though I guess you could have Fat Buu....not be evil? Like he's controlled by Babidi, breaks free, and then just wants to live normally but keeps fucking up because his only context for interaction is "murder"

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

@Papa Nier Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines 2 is getting released, after all. We've got the dev working on it, and so far, what they've said sounds quite promising. Now all there is left to do, is to wait for the game to come out in fall 2024, to see if it goes down well.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That's literally the show.

:skully

I mean, in the show he just does whatever the fuck he wants until Hercule shows up

I was thinking more like he's legit fighting his orders but once he gets free he does stuff like trying to help someone get across the street by vaporizing all of the traffic.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I was thinking more like he's legit fighting his orders but once he gets free he does stuff like trying to help someone get across the street by vaporizing all of the traffic.
that's literally in the show. Not helping someone to get the across the street. He tried to help a beggar boy by giving him milk but he killed someone for it.

Because what else they did was something even more boring and obvious.

Did @TonyKhan
say his "LIFE WAS IN DANGER" at "All In"? Is he suggesting that @CMPunk
was threatening, or threatened his life? Bro, the Late, Great, Ms. Luna Vachon once PHYSICALLY went RIGHT THROUGH ME to get to Sunny. Bro---I thought Luna was GOING TO KILL ME TOO!!! Guess what---just another day at the office. I don't quite understand what TK thought the wrestling business was. Did he really think it was about his boyhood action figures coming to life to wait to see how 10 year-old Tony was going to "book" them today? Did he "really" think that? Bro---stuff like that happened EVERY DAY when I was on the job, the only difference was---IT STAYED in the Locker Room and in was RESOLVED in the Locker Room. Dirt Sheet Marks were not getting fed by the Marks in the Ring because there WERE NO MARKS IN THE RING. But, oh yeah, it's a different time.

:risigif

Vince Russo is burying the hell out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back