• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

FF16 PC version coming along with 2 paid DLC expansions.
Not sure how you go about expanding this game given how it ends but we'll just have to wait and see I guess.
I stopped playing FFX btw. Not because it was bad but because Sea of Stars came out.

I was going to ask, are there any missable quest in FFX? I kinda want to see if I can do them all, but I didn't want to use a guide.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I stopped playing FFX btw. Not because it was bad but because Sea of Stars came out.

I was going to ask, are there any missable quest in FFX? I kinda want to see if I can do them all, but I didn't want to use a guide.
The only true missable shit in FFX are the Al Bhed Primers found within Home (which you go to just over half way through the game, at the end of the Bikanel Desert). There are three in total and if you leave the area without getting them all, then you can't get them at all and therefore can't get the trophy.

Other than that, there ARE the secret treasures you can get in each Cloister of Trials. You CAN technically re-do these to get them later, BUT two of them (Besaid and Macalania) are guarded by super-bosses, and getting all of them is a requirement for getting an optional summon, which itself is a requirement for getting ANOTHER optional summon. :maybe

So yeah, just look up al bhed primer locations and how to get the Cloister treasures, nothing else is really missable.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
trigun-Vash-The-Stampede.jpg

50093a3daf4358c21838b07b6f0a4207--art-reference-univers.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Good-job-Iron-Man.gif

all of us should take a break, when we need it and relax, remember the simpler times, dont be stressed, whatever brings you down, get away from it, let it go, and move on, go for a walk, work out, listen to music, read a book, sleep, etc. as long as you find a way to not feel anxious and stressed (don't do harm on you or others), all is ok, never forget it, each day, is a new day

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Good-job-Iron-Man.gif

all of us should take a break, when we need it and relax, remember the simpler times, dont be stressed, whatever brings you down, get away from it, let it go, and move on, go for a walk, work out, listen to music, read a book, sleep, as long as you find a way to not feel anxious and stressed, all is ok, never forget it, each day, is a new day
Way ahead of you, lad. Way ahead of you. Got a deck chair out on the lawn to enjoy the evening, which is quite pleasant over here, right now. This will probably be my last message here, today. :mjpls

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
23532e78fca5f396e78f7243e924a519.jpg

kliff-soul.jpg

prime kliff should had been playable for many years now
That niggas feats in the Lightning the Argent novel is straight up insane. I don't know how those didn't get translated until recently :bookerpls.

Some dude from Switzerland using ki better than the Japanese characters :hestonpls.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

You certainly did Pint. :awesome

Shame the guy came out of retirement, used your optimized strategies and promptly shattered your new record by a full five seconds the very next day. But hey that's pro speed runners for you. :mjpls

>Someone acts stupid over characters/lore/story
>You clarify them how they are wrong about it
>They then bitch at you and try and go full pseudo-intellectual
>Seriously point out to them how stupid they are being
>They call you an idiot and continue to be "meta" spouting idiots

I honestly keep forgetting GameFAQs has a whole ass brand of retards like that. Between the rampant Sub Purists that pretend more than they know while not actually watching what they don't like, them acting as if they know characters/lore/story when it's literally them just being absolute idiots and then them ganging up on you for daring to tell them the obvious, I keep forgetting why GameFAQs is a dying breed of a site... then I'm reminded of stuff like that.

Ironically, I can see them getting hosed everywhere else, even in certain places in GameFAQs itself because of that pseudo-intellectual BS. Seriously why I legit hate debating or even talking to them the most.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Why the hell is YouTube recommending that shit tier Persona 5 anime? You look up how to make some busted persona's the one time :mjlol .

The only reason anyone should suffer through it is to laugh at the poorly animated all out attacks and maybe to see the eng va's trying to squeeze out any amount of enjoyment possible. Two things you can just watch a compilation of :skully.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i forgot we in an era where op chars are banned :tupac

prime kliff would had been accused for being so broken and getting balanced, meanwhile lol bridget stans spamming are ok, those double standards :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back