• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
IMG-20230906-WA0002.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So, Starfield is disappointing. Fuck. It seems to be another Cyberpunk 2077 launch fiasco.

Guess I will be sticking to Baldur's Gate 3 for now then.

They just don’t make Open World RPGs like they used to. Back to replaying Skyrim, Ghost of Tsushima, and Amalur

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
So, Starfield is disappointing. Fuck. It seems to be another Cyberpunk 2077 launch fiasco.

Guess I will be sticking to Baldur's Gate 3 for now then.

How odd. Looking to get Starfield on game pass myself, and have a friend whose played through it and enjoyed it. Didn't mention anything about these bugs. Said it was pretty seamless for a Bethesda title. I suppose he got the better end of the stick, while others got the bad, with their performance of the game. :kobeha

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
One thing I will say, is that someone over at Bethesda seriously needs to do a full-on overhaul of the creation engine, to get rid of issues that have been plaguing it since its inception. The fact that certain bugs that I just saw in that video clip, are the same ones I saw back in Morrowind, is just hilarious. :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back