• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
EAAB9-FAD-B3-B9-4-A47-AC55-4897031-C0164.jpg

D61-C6-D49-8102-4-EC4-B467-63-FDFA5-B5-CCE.jpg

6-A62-F01-C-4-D76-4-F76-8635-B36265-EEACA8.jpg

Not only is their solar system much larger (Venus is 65 million km away in real life as opposed to 4 billion) but their Earth is also over 900x larger than the real life Sun

And yet….

E1UDH1pWUAINBHz.png

Arale > Anyone in OPM
So they just randomly brought back Mewtwo for an episode? :dank
Brought him back just so he flexes so god damn hard on everyone and then bounces
:hestonpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
On the bright side, we will still have the gender reveal.
Uh oh, this isn't gonna end well. :maybe
thats a funny way of spelling transphobia
joker-the-dark-knight.gif

Yumichika's "joke" was an extremely unnecessary jab at a character whose very clearly trans, and has caused endless hordes of incel transphobes in this fandom to come out of the woodworks. There is no "gender reveal", it's yumichika clocking a trans person and outing her against her consent
:heston

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So got Golbez BT on the free draw. Paine killed all my resources so I can't get the rest of his pack.

:catsad

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Uh oh, this isn't gonna end well. :maybe

joker-the-dark-knight.gif

:heston
of all the hills to fucking die on, why do people wanna die on the nazi necrophile rapist?

Like i could understand if the character was, you know, not an absolute degenerate, but jesus christ

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
of all the hills to fucking die on, why do people wanna die on the nazi necrophile rapist?

Like i could understand if the character was, you know, not an absolute degenerate, but jesus christ
It's because they themselves are probably degenerates that have a bunch of skeletons in their closet, which likely make them identify with Giselle. :wow

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
3rd semester Akechi is fucking trash dudes almost Morgana lvls of uselessness :mjlol .

I genuinely can't wait :skully .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back