• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s cuz Giselle looks like a woman, something real life trans can’t claim themselves

It's the same shit with Yamato honestly. They want it to be easy to just "be" a guy to the point they will deny everything including common sense itself for that fantasy to be real and of course, you have places like Reddit and hotspots in Twitter that will absolutely cater to those degenerates because "Right Side of History".

And just like with Yamato, you will have people deny the truth forever and ever and use their own headcanon to deny the creator's because that's how insane their delusions are(HOW many times was Yamato confirmed to be female and was just larping by Oda's own words and actions? And you still have those One Piece "fans" who will deny it up and down despite actual good Okama characters exist? Oh wait, it's never been about that, it's just how Yamato does it they want).

Giselle is an extra tier of fucked up due to the fact Kubo stated outright Giselle is a boy, he has done some truly hideous shit... but we still must respect his pronouns... just like we "had to" with Chris-Chan(Even when he himself admitted he's using it to try and score), just like we had to for those who got raped by those claiming to be that just to get to women prison's, etc, etc. A certain group of people are legit deranged on every level for going along with that shit because "It would affect how you would see others".

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
El4CJ36XIAA9Q90

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
On some more positive news, @Xhominid The Apex apparently in WWE's internal listings, they have LA Knight listed as the top babyface on Smackdown. Our boy's definitely getting the monster push, if that's any indication, following his match with Miz.

I just hope it isn't straight toward the meat grinder that is heel Roman Reigns, because as much as I would love to see the undisputed title on Knight, Roman ain't losing those until Mania, to Cody. :wow

On some more positive news, @Xhominid The Apex apparently in WWE's internal listings, they have LA Knight listed as the top babyface on Smackdown. Our boy's definitely getting the monster push, if that's any indication, following his match with Miz.

I just hope it isn't straight toward the meat grinder that is heel Roman Reigns, because as much as I would love to see the undisputed title on Knight, Roman ain't losing those until Mania, to Cody. :wow

I can understand the fear but to be honest, that dude isn't getting fed to Roman Reigns, it feels too premature and it absolutely feels like they will get him either in the US Title Contention or move him to RAW when it gets closer to Wrestlemania Season(Due to again Cody being the one to dethrone Roman).

I will be absolutely surprised if he wins the Royal Rumble though meanwhile it's Cody who goes through the long way to challenge Roman Reigns.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
It's the same shit with Yamato honestly. They want it to be easy to just "be" a guy to the point they will deny everything including common sense itself for that fantasy to be real and of course, you have places like Reddit and hotspots in Twitter that will absolutely cater to those degenerates because "Right Side of History".

And just like with Yamato, you will have people deny the truth forever and ever and use their own headcanon to deny the creator's because that's how insane their delusions are(HOW many times was Yamato confirmed to be female and was just larping by Oda's own words and actions? And you still have those One Piece "fans" who will deny it up and down despite actual good Okama characters exist? Oh wait, it's never been about that, it's just how Yamato does it they want).

Giselle is an extra tier of fucked up due to the fact Kubo stated outright Giselle is a boy, he has done some truly hideous shit... but we still must respect his pronouns... just like we "had to" with Chris-Chan(Even when he himself admitted he's using it to try and score), just like we had to for those who got raped by those claiming to be that just to get to women prison's, etc, etc. A certain group of people are legit deranged on every level for going along with that shit because "It would affect how you would see others".
Motherfuckers are deranged to the core,complete amoral fucks that want everyone to get miserable

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I can understand the fear but to be honest, that dude isn't getting fed to Roman Reigns, it feels too premature and it absolutely feels like they will get him either in the US Title Contention or move him to RAW when it gets closer to Wrestlemania Season(Due to again Cody being the one to dethrone Roman).

I will be absolutely surprised if he wins the Royal Rumble though meanwhile it's Cody who goes through the long way to challenge Roman Reigns.
The US title would be a disservice to him, I think, at this point. Get him better situated for the main event position, and then come Mania season, have him chasing the world title from Raw, is what I'd do.(Jey will be facing Jimmy at Mania, and Gunther can face Brock in a dream match(retirement, possibly?), so those two are safely out of the equation with their own shit to do.)

Knight would make a great Rumble winner, as the pop in the arena would be thunderous, and if they keep building him well, like they've been doing recently, it should be believable. Neither Gunther or Cody needs the Rumble win, as the latter has more than just that way to get to Reigns, and Gunther, as I said, can face off with Brock, which I think would be Gunther's preferred choice for Mania 40.

Motherfuckers are deranged to the core,complete amoral fucks that want everyone to get miserable

It's honestly why there is growing backlash against them and they don't even realize why outside of using the usual buzzwords that is losing more and more relevance by the day.

It's the sheer delusion, the cope, the absolute headcanon that makes people be deranged and the absolute phoniness of it all. I went to R/Kappa's 2nd life and they had a Bridget discussion and it was honestly amazing to see people just point out how stupid the shit was, how much it damaged the story and the character himself and how it actually damages the very group that pretends it was a good thing.

There was a few dissenters but they got drowned out by facts and logic and went back to R/GuiltyGear(RIP). Like people have no idea how good is it to have places where people can talk like human beings without being thrown to the wolves because how dare you not go 500% with the LBGTQAIFAP+ with anything at member ever has to say. Even r/Bleach has a number of people who despise Giselle as a whole, how Bambietta got screwed, how he's still alive and even some relish wanting to hear the jokes incoming just to really rub it in. It's primarily the Mods who try and enforce it and the random users that appear(who are the usual suspects) that try otherwise.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It’s not even sincere either. Yamato gets the amount of attention she does because she’s smoking hot even when Oda himself says she is a biological female and Giselle at least looks the part of a cute girl which these fuckers vainly see themselves as

Those Okama or Bentham from One Piece or Charlotte Chuhlhourne from Bleach don’t ever get even a mention for being drawn blatantly like cross-dressing men

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
It’s not even sincere either. Yamato gets the amount of attention she does because she’s smoking hot even when Oda himself says she is a biological female and Giselle at least looks the part of a cute girl which these fuckers vainly see themselves as

Those Okama or Bentham from One Piece or Charlotte Chuhlhourne from Bleach don’t ever get even a mention for being drawn blatantly like cross-dressing men
Kiku is also a trans yet they ignore here cause she ain't popular so yeah they don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back