• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

The fact check about the developer going out of business completes it

Real shame. Last I saw of DX, he was making good YouTube content a while ago.

Seeing the sheer level of roasting this tweet of his is getting though, for it being 180 degrees from right, is kinda funny, not gonna lie. :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
a0000105.jpg

0b7dbc85c09172fad10d268ebc594e9b.jpeg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
.Tough42_21052007_medium.jpg

that's how kiichi was as 15-16 years old (the mc from the tough manga)

sdFo2Cn.jpg

and later, thats how he became, in the post-timeskip and sequel series, in his 19/20 years old

overall, one of the best baki clones of series, and stronger than the likes of kengan too

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

I have to agree with TGS, in this scenario where Joey was allowed to beat Marik, him summoning the Winged Dragon of Ra against Yugi/Atem, by sacrificing all the big monsters he earned throughout the tournament, like Jinzo and so forth, and then especially in the dub(assuming he got told the chant) did the chant in his Brooklyn accent, that shit would be hilarious. And cool as fuck, at the same time. :wow

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Tbh I never believed in the whole "climate change will cause extreme effects in just a few years" thought it was just fearmongering and it wouldnt have an effect in my lifetime...

Yeah imma eat my words it is so fucking hot outside.

Tbh I never believed in the whole "climate change will cause extreme effects in just a few years" thought it was just fearmongering and it wouldnt have an effect in my lifetime...

Yeah imma eat my words it is so fucking hot outside.

My dude, we had this song and dance before and it was Global Warming. This shit isn't new in the slightest and Politicians spin the fuck out of it so they can benefit from it.
If our Planet was ever that fragile, we would be LONG dead from the Solar Flares that hit our Atmospheres thousands of years ago and even currently.

EDIT: This isn't to say they don't exist but it's honestly put over way too damn hard for something that Humans do not contribute nowhere near as hard or as badly as they love to state(For instance, we have animals that are far huger dangers to Forests and Plants than we ever are but obviously, it's never brought up).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back