• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
JV89mSI.jpg

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Tbh I never believed in the whole "climate change will cause extreme effects in just a few years" thought it was just fearmongering and it wouldnt have an effect in my lifetime...

Yeah imma eat my words it is so fucking hot outside.
Bah, polticans and corpos will vomit about climate change and that they are doing X and Y to help and they will point fingers at population, that should change their behaviour while raising buildings after buildings and screwing nature mindless, nature will heal with time but we still going to suffer because of retards in power both in politcans and corporations

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

I’d argue cartoons have already been mostly shit since the late 2000s but this dogshit cartoon buried what was left

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

I’d argue cartoons have already been mostly shit since the late 2000s but this dogshit cartoon buried what was left

Also people had high hopes for that Cartoon and it got shattered before it ended.

That shit was getting praise a lot early part of the story.

:eksip So yea the hate is probably really high too considering how big the drop is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back