• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

"This is approaching DOA levels...at the time."
No it's not Max, not at the time or otherwise. :smh

Mileena (PS2 era especially) is far worse than basically anything in a mainline DOA game.
Only in spinoffs where they're playing Beach volleyball and not actually fighting do they get that skimpy.

"This is approaching DOA levels...at the time."
No it's not Max, not at the time or otherwise. :smh

Mileena (PS2 era especially) is far worse than basically anything in a mainline DOA game.
Only in spinoffs where they're playing Beach volleyball and not actually fighting do they get that skimpy.

It's obvious as shit he barely played DOA because no one could say something so stupid and believe it's true.

Outside of going into the skimpy as shit route(Which is only DLC), no one in DOA primarily dresses like ANY MK Female character at their worst.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
C40-D0-D17-D87-B-49-DF-813-B-D0-C45-AD974-FE.webp

All that hype just for him to end up being a massive disappointment

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Fingers crossed. Toei and Shueisha have spent long enough dawdling away without the anime.:wow

Hopefully, this time, shit is better planned and has a better budget, from the get-go, so that the sins of Super part 1, as I'll be calling it, in animation/artwork and story-telling aren't repeated.:wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back