• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So digging deeper,
fun shit you can't differentiate a trans women from women now because trans women are banned,

So you can't use female to talk about a women, and use women to talk about women because it include trans.

:lolwat Reddit mod on different level.

I recently got banned from a sub for this comment below, on the basis that “using the word woman implies that trans women are not real women because they cannot give birth”. The mod told me that I wouldn’t have been banned if I had used the word “females”.

Fucking quote from some other poster

:drake and again female is banned.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So digging deeper,
fun shit you can't differentiate a trans women from women now because trans women are banned,

So you can't use female to talk about a women, and use women to talk about women because it include trans.

We're accelerating back into the fucking Dark Ages so fast it's hilarious. We'll undo suffrage even if we have to wear dresses to do it gosh darn it! :orelse

Nah but seriously how does reddit always manage to make whatever they're trying to "fix" so much worse?

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
We're accelerating back into the fucking Dark Ages so fast it's hilarious. We'll undo suffrage even if we have to wear dresses to do it gosh darn it! :orelse

Nah but seriously how does reddit always manage to make whatever they're trying to "fix" so much worse?
over policing shit you don't need to police.

There's a reason the most successful shit is the one with good policing. Because you only need to do it moderately as a fucking moderator you don't need to put your thumb on everyone's neck you ain't a dictator.

:eksip but a lot of moderator confuse this power to dictate instead of teaching people to do shit moderately.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I'm now officially 33, Birthday time!
Happy birthday Fate/Xhom!
9qBnhur.jpg

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
So digging deeper,

Bruh not even a warning
Just straight up banned 😞

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
IMG_3234.jpg

🤔

GT 2.0 but with Kid Goku and Kid Supreme Kai as a buddy cop series
Not sure how to feel about this, to be honest. Another rehash, that just sounds meh, and isn't what I was hoping for.

Who knows though? Maybe it'll be good. I'll give it a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back