• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
SPOILER_SPOILER_FB_IMG_1695253173581.png

So digging deeper,
fun shit you can't differentiate a trans women from women now because trans women are banned,

So you can't use female to talk about a women, and use women to talk about women because it include trans.

:lolwat Reddit mod on different level.

Fucking quote from some other poster

:drake and again female is banned.

So Reddit is going on a massive speedrun for killing itself? Because no one is going to acquiesce to that ridiculous request whatsoever. If Twitter and Facebook will never do that shit, then maybe don't do that shit.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Found a neat puzzle game with some story while you advance and lots of secret and if twiiter ever discover it i'm sure they will hate it from the deepths of their soul if they ever see one of the endings :kobeha

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Not sure how to feel about this, to be honest. Another rehash, that just sounds meh, and isn't what I was hoping for.

Who knows though? Maybe it'll be good. I'll give it a chance.
Shin being a kid is definitely different

The name Dragon Ball Magic sounds better in Japanese tho. Dragon Ball Mahou

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Shin being a kid is definitely different
Shin being a kid is kinda the only thing truly different.(Also don't know how that'll work, given how Kais are born, but I suppose Toriyama's just gonna ignore his own lore for this. He's done it before, so whatever. :mjlol )
The name Dragon Ball Magic sounds better in Japanese tho. Dragon Ball Mahou
It does, I'll say that much.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Also, for those of you not on the Death Battle thread, they're doing Frieza vs Megatron next, so I was partially right on them doing it this season, and OG gets his wish.

His secondary one, anyway, next to Galactus vs Unicron, of course.:mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

@Astaro
DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD
Hardly. The best deck in the OCG is Rescue ACE followed by Purrely and both got a slap in the wrist. Plus this is OCG.

Hope TCG follows soon with banning the Ishizu. Most cancerous shit Konami ever printed since Dragon Rulers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back