• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Youtube recommended some dumb interview about players saying the game is rigged.

Going to say this NBA is not Rigged.

Is the Ref and the Commissioner trying to manipulate the results, Sure. But it ain't so rigged that you can't win against it.

Example, The NBA would love to rig every final to get to a game 7, it is a way to make money.
But how many finals do we have a game 7 only with crap teams. But a good team would never even get a game 7.

Bulls dynasty never got to a game 7. But somehow it's still rigged from mouth of other people so did the NBA decided that the money that it would make for game 7 is not worth it just to make MJ win. The first chip ended in game 5 so did the NBA think that it's not worth the money to have the Bulls and Lakers final extend to game 7..

Last championship Jokic team never even went past game 5. So that rigged too when no one even thought Denver would win.
If you ask me, They only call it rigged, if their team didn't win.
But if you tell them the chip they won and the accolade they achieved are rigged and handed to them, they'd most likely try to punch your face and shut your mouth, probably not a single player would agree to you either.

:eksip so yea talk about rig stuff if you actually believed your own achievement is rigged too. But before that you don't get to say when it's rigged or not. You just didn't fought hard enough to achieve it that year and someone else took it from you.

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

@Adamant soul agree or disagree on the nature of their bankais?

Shino got that tousen inspired bankai as sai got that ichibei vibe.
Hinata’s fit and got a rukia transformation to it

I'll say this much, everything looks great from a visual standpoint.

Sai - While I don't hate the control aspect (would make more sense if the ink could turn whatever it touches into his ink constructs), I do question why SAI has this and NOT Shikamaru? The familiarity aspect also makes no sense for a character like Sai.

Shikamaru - Again, considering Shadow Control is his main jutsu, him not having any kind of aspect of it in his Zanpaktou wouldn't make any sense. It's also just lame considering it's just Shunsui's Shadow Game, but usable on other people as well as him.

Sakura - Seems fine but looks and works more like a Shikai than a Bankai. It's kind of underwhelming is what I'm saying.

Chouji - Don't see why it needs to change his appearance so much I couldn't even tell who it was until the name came up. Especially given radical weight loss over time is the drawback and so he should just start in fat form. I also don't see why he would have anything to do with Kido so yeah.

Shino - Easily the best so far, don't have any real complaints with this one.

Hinata - Seems fine though I wonder if her increased vision adds up to the same distance as in Naruto and if she still gets 360 degree vision.

Overall I'd say pretty good but some of them don't really fit their users that much.

star-trek-vulcan.gif

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@Blade any site recommendations for where I can watch Slam Dunk? Just watched the first episodes on Netflix through a VPN, but Netflix through there keeps being a pain in my ass and sending me back to the shitty euro version. Can you help a brother out? :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back