• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.
overall, just to know, after the fight with kronika, it is proved that the fabric of time ceased and that many other timelines were created, which liu wasnt aware of, lmao, basically, each a timeline is a new universe with dif outcomes and chars having dif agendas, for example keeper of time kitana exists too, in a dif timeline

That seems like an absurd retcon for real. Beforehand, you could say the MK series was already a multiverse until MK11 basically shut that down entirely due to Hourglass bullshit but now not only did Kronika's defeat somehow create a genuine multiverse, but Liu Kang didn't know of it?

And apparently neither did Shang Tsung or anyone else, for that matter...
I guess this is their way to try and make all of the MK11 Arcade Endings canon for whatever future story they want to do... which just rubs me the wrong way.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
F6AYxTnWsAE8h3K

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
make all of the MK11 Arcade Endings canon

and they that they become, they canon, titans are lets say the alt versions of each char in the various timelines, and each of them is dif in a timeline, each timeline represents a dif outcome, the possibilities are non stop as liu said

btw, liu has romance with keeper of time kitana = at least universal+ couple levels, this time (lmao), and that version has the memories of her og version

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
dbs comparison wise

currently, the mk top tiers, they lose only from el grande padre and zeno, all others, get bfr or trapped in dif and unknown timelines, thats what they became, dbs levels, with some good hax, especially on the dimensional/space and time techs tier

Man, looking at the news of the Super Mario RPG Remaster, I'm more hyped up than ever before:

- HP - Damage Scaling has been increased dramatically(Which definitely comes off they looked at alot of Super Mario RPG Rom Hacks as they tended to bypass the original scaling)

- Successful Timed Hits attacks the entire enemy party but for reduced damage in comparison to the target(This is great considering Flower Attacks end up taking any real reason to spam physical attacks)

- Post Game Boss Rematches(I hope these are truly as difficult as the trailers state because Super Mario RPG is honestly an extremely easy game, especially with the weapons, armor and accessories you can get then as Peach or anyone else can straight up become indestructible against Culex, let alone Smithy).

- So yeah, I'm honestly hoping they don't fuck around when it comes to this.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
cole about to cui mercer when they fight, lmao

delsin vs deku next, cuz they have many quirks :tupac, bruh, you know it has the potential to happen, and prob give the win to deku too :heston

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Ch 400 of Mha released. Something that should be a milestone chapter and its halfassed like everything else :mjlol .

So first we waste time with literal who characters Aoyama and Hagakure. If you dont know who those people are then join everyone else :mjlol.

Anyway guess what they have now? That's right quirk zenkai's :bookerpls. Due to the life threatening danger of..........subduing Aoyama Hagakure's quirk allow Hori to constantly draw her naked. Uhh I mean caused her quirk to glitch so she's like semi invisible when she feels like it I guess, not because Horikoshi's a perv I promise :hestonpls. Oh and french boy gets a bigger laser or something.

I'd explain All Might's fight but honestly it's the same turn your brain off shit as usual. Dudes somehow still giving Afo a beatdown, he's still using Class A's crappy powers better than they do and he's somehow still alive. At least he looks like he's having fun getting to be a menace to villains I guess. When I put aside how this is character regression I can say as sad as it is that this bullshit and the Todoroki's are the only good things from this shit show of a final arc. Stain gets Afo's blood and uses it to freeze Afo cheering All Might on before Afo presumably pulls another never before seen or mentioned quirk out of his ass to free himself. Oh and he's glowing in light like that baby who had the first ever quirk that was mentioned at one point. And rewind has regressed him to a child around Izuku's age or so.

So yeah this chapter sucks.

There is one more thing though. So All Might hasn't used Bakugou's quirk yet. Some people are speculating that All Might will use it last to self destruct along with Afo killing them both. Can you imagine how comically funny that would be for non Betagou fans:mjlol? In this scenario Bakugou will be the reason All Might retired and it'll wrap around to Bakugou being the reason All Might dies:heston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back