• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #40: Back and Forth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
bruh.

I told Bing to draw me Luffy by Kentaro Muira.

OIG.c5gnLrlObjTqEIkHax8Y
OIG.cUHPCuJjdcIFlhnQytEf
OIG.hPNh3TNWvTZVe4SLNInd
OIG.HvJ5iw1.e6u4oiFoEY8h

What is this? Why does he look like a freakazoid? The fuck.
second pic either wants to be attack on titan or a reference to terminator

not to bad tho. very geiger inspired i gotta say, minus the dicks

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
tried out batman vs spawn but for some reason the ai mistook spawn was a cross with venom
1be24d35-1ee7-465e-9ecb-f868a67d6aeb.jpg
20a9e184-3bf2-4bc6-af8a-c38027532f6e.jpg
edcc1ecd-2e3b-4639-b64a-6d01e1d4a0a4.jpg
2a6ac7af-208c-4889-8a94-7e53c4ae6fb3.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
The nigga who made a clown out of himself trying to diss on Rev, a Vtuber, unironically has a channel where he eats various recipes that involve his own cum as an ingredient, and when this was pointed out, tried and hilariously, in the minds of many, failed epically in terms of common sense when he doubled down and said that what he does is less embarrassing than being an anime news channel with a vtuber avatar... Which it obviously is not, and many, outside another retard who got lampooned by Rev for being a hypocrite on lolis(likes are still public, they say a bunch of disparaging stuff about the anime archetype, but most of their likes have to do with loli and underage chars artwork, plenty of which is NSFW, so they do themselves no favors. They blocked Rev after that, by the way, lol.) rightfully buried him for it. :jordangif
I'm not going to lie man. My brain just sorta glossed some of this shit out and I had to read it again several times. I guess in some ways thata a blessing :bookerpls .

I'd say I'm surprised but that would be a complete lie. As sad as it is I expect nothing less from clout chasers of this caliber :mjlol .

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I'm not going to lie man. My brain just sorta glossed some of this shit out and I had to read it again several times. I guess in some ways thata a blessing :bookerpls .

I'd say I'm surprised but that would be a complete lie. As sad as it is I expect nothing less from clout chasers of this caliber :mjlol .
I'm in the same camp as you, pretty much. I expect nothing less from these idiots either. :hestonpls

Seems like Tite Kubo said something about the rankings of the Femritters that got people in a tizzy...

Kubo saying in Overall Strength it's Liltotto>Giselle>Meninas>Bambietta>Candice,
but in hand to hand it's Liltotto>Meninas>Candice>Giselle>Bambietta

Apparently, he's including CFYOW into this but I also heard he isn't. It could explain why Bambi is so low but it also makes Komomura and Shinji come off real bad if this isn't Zombie Bambietta...
So yeah.

EDIT: Also if it is Zombie Bambietta, holy shit is Candice dumpstered losing to Charlotte Cuulhorne... also does explain that Mayuri buffed the Zombies too, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back