• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #43: Merry Christmas, You Filthy Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
This is basically a more eloquent version of how I feel about this movie.

Glad we agree :yousmart

Since I'm marathoning the movies, tomorrow will be the 1956, American localization
You may have issues due to the dubbing and how it changes shit not only to the script but even to the sound effects to the point Big G's iconic Roar is replaced with Anguirus' roar instead.:kobeha

If you want to watch the original Japanese version to compare and contrast I could tell you to ask Countless insect since he gave me a download of all the Godzilla films made up to Final Wars in English subs.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
You may have issues due to the dubbing and how it changes shit not only to the script but even to the sound effects to the point Big G's iconic Roar is replaced with Anguirus' roar instead.:kobeha

If you want to watch the original Japanese version to compare and contrast I could tell you to ask Countless insect since he gave me a download of all the Godzilla films made up to Final Wars in English subs.
I found the original movie with eng subs from apparently Toho off archive.org so it's fine.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GDC_OBdXEAERnky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back