• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #43: Merry Christmas, You Filthy Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
they-made-him-one-too-v0-yvwq3vc5576c1.jpeg
I can smell the seethe here and adding the line with a new form means nothing when he did it in the movie

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Going to be honest, I didn’t think Gohan Beast was necessary. Ultimate Gohan was his end-all form by the fact that it’s his already full potential unlocked and I just love the simplicity of the form itself.

Probably the best example from Toriyama’s “Less is more.” approach to things.

Gohan Beast throws that out the window and just looks outright stupid

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Gohan beast is stupid on the basis of Gohan hair looking retarded to the point of parody
image.php
7de06a3de8fae4dae61d0cd2282d31e9.jpg
32b41c13fa98f09469a4f8f26cc0205c.jpg
main-qimg-42e62a88be92d5e58b58176fcbd9ad4a-pjlq
it should've been around the similar length or slightly bigger not lol knd parody big
Yup.

Still hilarious how the Mexicans memed Gohan Blanco into reality

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Also while ultimate Gohan is a simple but cool form it's not something you can envision tangoing with UI Goku and UE Vegeta so a new form was needed
*Laughs in Android 17 going from miles weaker than even Super Saiyan 2 to at least Super Saiyan Blue tier, no transformation needed

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
*Laughs in Android 17 going from miles weaker than even Super Saiyan 2 to at least Super Saiyan Blue tier, no transformation needed
Yet 17 is still vastly weaker the Ultra forms let alone current blues
17 ain't gonna be around UI tier in any capacity just blue tier and a bit more

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yet 17 is still vastly weaker the Ultra forms let alone current blues
17 ain't gonna be around UI tier in any capacity just blue tier and a bit more
Just needs to continue a few more months with his park ranger job and he’ll one-shot Beerus and Whis at the same time on his next appearance

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Jokes aside, I wish Tien would get this kind of treatment. Man’s so committed to training and fighting even when he’s outmatched yet never seems to get anything

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Just needs to continue a few more months with his park ranger job and he’ll one-shot Beerus and Whis at the same time on his next appearance
Nah, he'll one-shot Goku and Vegeta like nigga Frieza did in the shitty manga. He ain't one-shotting the moving goalpost that is Beerus and his mentor, Whis, who by extension, shifts with him. Trashtaro and uncaring Toriyama won't allow it. :mjlol

LeonLex

Paramount
Ultimate Gohan was cool exactly because it was a form that didn't need golden hair or whatever.
You can handwave the powerlevel stuff away.
Or make Ultimate Gohan Beast. Get rid of that dollar store SSJ3 haircut and old man hair color, but keep the eye color.

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
From what I'm hearing Iyoku has succeeded in getting the rights to the anime and games with Capsule Corp Tokyo and seems to indicate that he wants to return to 90s-00s era Dragon Ball pumping out movies and games along with having spinoff anime.

I also feel like Iyoku sort of confirms the DBS Manga is going to be adapted eventually because he brings up the manga getting adapted to the anime and how he wants to have other anime content to establish a 'cycle' for fans to stay hooked on. I'm guessing something like Manga -> Anime Adaptation -> Movies/Spinoff Anime -> Manga -> Anime Adaptation ad infinitum

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
From what I'm hearing Iyoku has succeeded in getting the rights to the anime and games with Capsule Corp Tokyo and seems to indicate that he wants to return to 90s-00s era Dragon Ball pumping out movies and games along with having spinoff anime.

I also feel like Iyoku sort of confirms the DBS Manga is going to be adapted eventually because he brings up the manga getting adapted to the anime and how he wants to have other anime content to establish a 'cycle' for fans to stay hooked on. I'm guessing something like Manga -> Anime Adaptation -> Movies/Spinoff Anime -> Manga -> Anime Adaptation ad infinitum
If they do, the Moro and Granolah arcs will have to see some massive changes, in order to make them actually decent, as opposed to the hot garbage that they are. :kobeha

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

That guy in the comments whose name has been deleted is the definition of a crybaby who keeps demanding evidence, and then discards any brought to the table that murder his point, such as Goku being able to hakai Gojo, if he couldn't simply get through Infinity with raw force and speed(which we all know he absolutely could and would. Even half dead from injury + dying from the heart virus + missing all his limbs he could still do it, just by sneezing in his general direction. :mjlol )

King of time

Exceptional
That guy in the comments whose name has been deleted is the definition of a crybaby who keeps demanding evidence, and then discards any brought to the table that murder his point, such as Goku being able to hakai Gojo, if he couldn't simply get through Infinity with raw force and speed(which we all know he absolutely could and would. Even half dead from injury + dying from the heart virus + missing all his limbs he could still do it, just by sneezing in his general direction. :mjlol )

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Oh cool Jiraya's winning, he's one of the few quality mentor characters from Nardo, he needs to get through.

Yugi losing to some Attack on Titan scrub. :kobeha
also who has yugi ever coached? :mjha
You know somehow I'm not surprised the same idiot who actually claims Masaru has no character development with a straight face forgets that Jonouchi exists. :facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back