• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #43: Merry Christmas, You Filthy Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
GC-7nnVaUAAZloq.jpg

tenor.gif

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
playing woff
need to travel to underwater temple
shantotto curses us to be able to only breath underwater to get there
hires tidus to bring us to the temple
one of the mcs ask tidus why he can breathe underwater
tidus just sidesteps the question with "I'll tell you later"

:hestonpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's literally just training to hold your breath for longer, we even see Yuna doing this training in the Eternal Calm scene between games.

Several NPCs in FFX indicate as much, either for praising how "superhuman" the good blitz players are, or another pointing out they could never be blitz players 'cause they couldn't "hold their breath long enough".

Not sure why that explanation would need to wait until later? :mjpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It's literally just training to hold your breath for longer, we even see Yuna doing this training in the Eternal Calm scene between games.

Several NPCs in FFX indicate as much, either for praising how "superhuman" the good blitz players are, or another pointing out they could never be blitz players 'cause they couldn't "hold their breath long enough".

Not sure why that explanation would need to wait until later? :mjpls
Doesn't tidus not technically exist or some shit like that? I honestly forgot the plot to his game

Doesn't tidus not technically exist or some shit like that? I honestly forgot the plot to his game
Tidus is a Dream of the Fayth, created by the Fayth to facilitate the ultimate destruction of Sin. Tidus's existence is a product of the Fayth's dreaming of Tidus, a way to manifest a physical form for him in the world of Spira. Tidus was inspired by Shuyin from FFX-2, reflecting the Fayth's memories of the real Zanarkand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back