• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #43: Merry Christmas, You Filthy Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
what is g savior?

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
why is it bad? the wiki doesn't seem half bad with it's explanation

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Ovid really was a proto-deconstructionist with how much of a serious hate boner he had for Greece and Athens above all made him write some of the most insidious hate fic against the Greek Gods.

That Medusa is a victim shit is hilarious when taken as the only version by modern losers, as none of them have ever looked into the myths, quite clearly, and found out that the earliest versions of her that we have in full, such as from Homer and Hesiod's era, depict her as having always been a monster, just like her sisters. All it takes is a literal fucking google search to find this out, too, but of course, niggas can't read, and don't have the attention span needed to do 5 seconds worth of research. :wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Ain't that normal for most live action adaptation.

It's really rare even in japan to have a really good one that stands out.
I’ll admit, with todays technology, a live action Gundam can really work. I mean look how sick Bayformers movies and Pacific Rim were with live action robots

Why I’m actually disappointed the upcoming Netflix Gundam is all CGI including the pilots over live action

But then again, it’s Netflix were talking. Same Netflix that managed to completely fuck up live action Cowboy Bebop, another Sunrise IP and show that on paper, would have worked perfectly for live action as simple as just copying pasting each episode

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Why I’m actually disappointed the upcoming Netflix Gundam is all CGI including the pilots over live action
I don't even count Netflix as Live action.

Sure they have 1 good one in One piece.

:skully but most time their live action is literally not a live action of the series just them using the series name to garner the fans and doing their own totally out of character/theme/story and blame the failure to the audience.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Also mind you as a world gundam is more open to interpretation than most series.

because most time we only see a small part of the world
and most of their war is practically world wars so there could be more heroes behind the scene in 3 different side of the fight.
the earth party, the nuetral party and the space party.

:eksip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back