• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #44: Happy New Year. Lets Start the year with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Then shouldn't you like Yuma more than Yusei or Yugi?

I mean he did keep stand by his philosophy to the very end (said philosophy even allows his win against Nasch)
Yuma's good and I like his arc as a character (or more specifically as a duelist since he starts off kinda shit and gets better later) and #39 is my favorite of the protagonist Ace monsters, but Yugi and Yusei are cooler in general.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
to answer the question about my fav kr mc chars, are

in no order

• tendo
  • kenzaki
  • gentaro
  • brodai
  • eiji
  • sento
  • shoichi
  • emu
  • haruto

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
jin__samurai_champloo_by_brolo_diib97-fullview.jpg

jin___samurai_champloo_by_lululettuce_defhob3-fullview.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yuma's good and I like his arc as a character (or more specifically as a duelist since he starts off kinda shit and gets better later) and #39 is my favorite of the protagonist Ace monsters, but Yugi and Yusei are cooler in general.
Yuma holding back all them numbers that astral summoned with just 2 Gagaga XYZ monsters only to just bust out his own Number is always hilarious

Zexal also having THE BEST summoning animations in the series puts it high on my list

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
The fucking simping for this game is unreal. Can't tell how many are being paid and how many are just being contrarians who want to act cool by going against the crowd. What's more pathetic is that none of it will change the fact this shit heap will flop in sells.
Gotta pay the bills n own the Chuds

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
so, i saw most cutscenes from the new ssquad game, its basically just hd tier mid:lul

congrats rstudios, you cuid the series which made you that popular, and you added also denuvo, ruining the offline state too :lul

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
this is the state of next gen gaming, gents :russ

and next gen gamers get mad when you tell them that emulation is >> next gen stuff, enjoy your triple aaa consumer agenda, carry on, i aint giving 70/80$ for this, thats why i only dl games, dont give them any $ :mjlol

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yuma holding back all them numbers that astral summoned with just 2 Gagaga XYZ monsters only to just bust out his own Number is always hilarious

Zexal also having THE BEST summoning animations in the series puts it high on my list

Yuma and Shark also have the best rivalry as it's the most back and forth and Kaito is my favorite of the big dragon rival characters.
ZEXAL is a pretty damn good show overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back