• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #45: Roll For Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I am the prettiest anime girl in all the lands. :Jiub:
ThokearAshkor.jpg

Ya boy got the fiercest chick out here though

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Ok now I'm annoyed.

Stardew Valley.

I don't care about gender roles and shit but if you apply it to a child even if it's game or not it's pretty fucking predatory.

:eksip Basically every adult in the game defines as male or female it doesn't matter if they are lesbian, gay or shit.

But somehow they put one child as a fucking Non-binary.

:giogio a fucking child that might be less than 10 considering he is playing with 2 other child Jas (6) and Vincent (7).

Just gives a bad taste. Also this character is so hidden it will only show up at the 3rd year of the game. So the 2 child is around 8 or 9.
So only one that can have contact with this child is those already have at least 150+ hours into the game. That's a fucking sly move.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
One Piece villains not as popular as Naruto ones?
Since fucking when? :whatisthis

Crocodile, Lucci, Blackbeard, Akainu, Doflamingo, Kaido etc. are absolutely on par with any Naruto villain for popularity, I'm not sure what fucking rock these people are hiding under. :kobeha

Last edited:

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Ok now I'm annoyed.

Stardew Valley.

I don't care about gender roles and shit but if you apply it to a child even if it's game or not it's pretty fucking predatory.

:eksip Basically every adult in the game defines as male or female it doesn't matter if they are lesbian, gay or shit.

But somehow they put one child as a fucking Non-binary.

:giogio a fucking child that might be less than 10 considering he is playing with 2 other child Jas (6) and Vincent (7).

Just gives a bad taste. Also this character is so hidden it will only show up at the 3rd year of the game. So the 2 child is around 8 or 9.
So only one that can have contact with this child is those already have at least 150+ hours into the game. That's a fucking sly move.
Nowadays "games" devs are like "You will swallow the cultural subversion and you will like it shade" :skully :skully

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
One Piece villains not as popular as Naruto ones?
Since fucking when? :whatisthis

Crocodile, Lucci, Blackbeard, Akainu, Doflamingo, Kaido etc. are absolutely on par with any Naruto villain for popularity, I'm not sure what fucking rock these people are hiding under. :kobeha
Crocodile is practically a household Icon at this point for one piece.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Crocodile is practically a household Icon at this point for one piece.
Ah but Crocodile and those other few I mentioned are totally the ONLY good/decent/iconic One Piece characters.
As if Naruto has any more than a HANDFUL of decent to good villains in general. :heston

Whereas at least most One Piece villains (with a few notable exceptions) are enjoyable/memorable to some extent or another.

Ah but acknowledging Part 1 Orochimaru and Zabuza as the Naruto villains that are actually are on par with or better than any One Piece villain, just makes me BIASED towards Part 1. I guess giving Naruto credit where it's actually due is a bad thing now? :whatisthis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back