• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #46: No Matter What!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Was wondering when you’d come on here about that

RIP Toriyama. Its all we’ve been talking about these past few days

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
all i knows lads, life is short and time flies very fast, i hope aside our arguments and all, they just meaningless at the end of the day, its the internet (i know we still gonna have banters and all, but dont sweat it, and dont take them seriously, each of us is dif, with dif opinions), irl matters more, hope all of you, stay strong and believe that God always protects you, no matter what, never lose hope, never back down, have courage and hope

King of time

Exceptional
Come on man, we may make fun of To Aru here but holy shit @King of time this is some absolute fucking cringe from you, for real...

Knock it the hell off man and the fact I have to defend Astaro here because your attacks are getting that unwarranted is just getting ridiculous.
I'm human, I know what I do is against the forum's rules, but I really hate what he and Garbs did, anyway I'm mentally prepared to be banned forever.

I'm human, I know what I do is against the forum's rules, but I really hate what he and Garbs did, anyway I'm mentally prepared to be banned forever.

And that's still not an excuse, they get made fun of by us for that shit whenever they try and play those "holier than thou" games or otherwise say some stupid shit.
We don't pick fights with fuckers on a goddamned lark otherwise, it doesn't make you look good, it makes you look like an irritable bitch. Honest to god, either hash it out or just ignore his shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back