• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #46: No Matter What!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
How much energy does the "whole world" consume at any given moment and what would it mean for our purposes with regards to Kazuchimon here?
It depends on what you mean by world, if it refers to the planet it is not much, on the OBD energy page I think it appeared, if it refers to the universe, it is more complicated.

All the energy contained in the known universe is something like 10^70 Joules.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It depends on what you mean by world, if it refers to the planet it is not much, on the OBD energy page I think it appeared, if it refers to the universe, it is more complicated.
Pretty sure it's the planet based on the context so yeah, less impressive than it sounds
The "mini-sun" bit is definitely the more impressive feat there.

But I'm only half-way through so something else might turn up, it's Digimon so I fully expect it'll go ballistic in Chapter 4.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
His arrow in profile is said to be able to divide country it is compared np anti country
Yea that's what I'm saying. if the attack itself can't be calc the cloud dispersion is a good way to calc this attack and country level is a good low ball considering it's just left over energy from the initial clash.

:eksip

You guys do know that KoT loves bringing that feat in constantly like he has no idea we(The Nasu Crew) talked about it when the movie first came out right?

Well, I don't know the context because I stopped following Fate a long time ago, but ignoring the power scaling, that cloud spread is between Country to Small Continent like a low ball.

It is, Rhongomyniad is far, far stronger that and casually reaches Star level before we get to it's actual power. Stella itself "Stops conflict" and is just a conceptual NP altogether(Still doesn't stop it from hurting things, just that's not it's main job).
So the feat is literally just Rhongomyniad's left over energy only.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So I did decide to go through Seekers and come back to Ghost Game since I'd probably get through the former quicker.

How much energy does the "whole world" consume at any given moment and what would it mean for our purposes with regards to Kazuchimon here?
The energy consumption of the entire world, at over 173,000 TWh per year, translates to approximately 6.228×10^20 joules of energy

@Xhominid The Apex, @Adamant soul Playable characters in Penny Blood: Hellbound are

Clara is a mysterious girl with very little memory of her past and the natural ability to manipulate Malice at will (corruptive energy born from negative human emotions, which has the power to warp and twist humans into monsters). According to Kato-san, she designed Clara as a character too crazy to include in the main game.
IMG_7438.webp

Sariel is a former elite soldier who leads the Hellhounders in their mission to destroy the powers that be and change the world. Is strengthened by multiple prosthetic limbs and Malice-infused attachments. Is going to be one of the antagonists in the main game.
IMG_7439.png

Dr. Franz Eugene a genius sociopath scientist who serves as the brains of the Hellhounders and is the reason the Hellhounders have superhuman powers thanks to his research into Malice. Is going to be one of the antagonists in the main game.
IMG_7440.png

Joseph Momfre, the infamous Axeman due to string of serial murders he committed in New Orleans, the Axeman was recruited by the Hellhounders and treated to Malice infusions that boosted his already monstrous strength. Also loves novels and jazz. The Axeman is based on the unidentified serial killer, The Axeman of New Orleans. Is one of the antagonists in the main game.
IMG_7441.png

Darya Nikolayevna Saltykova is A ruthless sadist from the 1700s brought back to life through one of Dr. Eugene's experiments through the power of Malice. And her DNA is infused with spider genes. Long devoid of sympathy and kindness, Darya now has only one goal; to feed the life within her womb with as much Malice as possible and rear it into the most powerful being the world has ever known. Darya is based on the real life murderess, Darya Nikolayevna Saltykova. Is one of the antagonists in the main game.
IMG_7442.png

Vito Andolini was first recruited to the Hellhounders by Sariel due to his marksmanship. But his refusal to undergo Dr. Eugene’s Malice transfusion and become a monster like the rest of Hellhounders has made him the black sheep of the group. Is one of the main party members in the main game.
IMG_7443.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back