• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #46: No Matter What!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
8-BC2-F1-E7-11-A9-4300-BC3-D-8-FA77-F191-C6-E.jpg

If anyone will canonize SSJ4, it’ll be Chadtenks

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
What was Elon replying too? I can't see Twitter because I don't have an account

Chain of comments, but it started with his post here

Trump said there will be a bloodbath in the automobile industry if he doesn’t win, yet every news media article are putting the “bloodbath” in the headlines to scare people into thinking Trump’s followers will kill people if he loses. Intentionally twisting his words and make it seem like he’s trying to start an attack

Elon is shutting that garbage down, but people are telling him “bloodbath still sounds ominous.” Elon is correcting them on what Trump meant lol

Honestly? Fuck them. Remember people, Rape Shelters love to only really cater to just women and perpetuated the stereotype that men don't have any issues with being raped or having massive psychological issues from it.
It's hard for me to care that this is ultimately the ultimate level of karma they get from their bullshit so no, I won't feel bad for them and fuck them for trying.

The funny part is that the boobs only got that big because there was many guest designers for Xenoblade 2 and they basically took the Kinoku Nasu route of having those designers do whatever they want(This is why T-Elos wore fucking GLASSES of all things as it was just a kink).

Xenoblade 3 went back to a singular designer and that's why the designs are far more homogenized, it wasn't because of Brianna Wu, don't give that fucker anymore credit than it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back