• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #46: No Matter What!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image.png

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Shame they scrapped the scene where Tai Lung and Shifu were gonna give each other a final goodbye

At least seeing Tai Lung and all the other villains show respect for Po was nice

Would have been nice if I could hear the dialogue without hearing that godawful modern pop shit over the scene.

......They're releasing Oppenheimer in Japan?

Someone in that studio woke up and chose violence :skully

The funny part is that this is gonna do 2 things to Japan:

1. It's gonna get a whole assload of new born Japanese to be pissed off with this movie and Americans for daring to make a movie about Oppenheimer at all.

2. The Japanese that have lived through Hiroshima and Nagasaki(and the Tokyo Fire Bombings by proxy) are gonna hate Oppenheimer... because of him being such a bitch and not accepting he made the Nuclear Bombs and actually side completely with Truman in his one scene :heston

And yes, most old age Japanese don't really hold a grudge over the Atomic Bomb droppings nor the Fire Bombings and they tend to get pissed off if you try and apologize for it in front of them as if you personally did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back