• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #46: No Matter What!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Man y'all need to play KuroHyou

It's fucking lit

OIP.9a6ARDRnTrdEWsQ3Gzj2bAHaMx

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
go to locals
sit down at table
”friendly” table
all CEDH power level commander decks
they don’t let me play
game 2
bust out the necrotic sliver infinite loop and blow up all their lands so they can’t play, crack a joke about how playing solitaire is fun
get called a slur
”im not the one sitting on 0 lands, section 8”

:kobeha

Hahahahaha!
:jordangif :heston :risigif:maury

We all knew it would happen, eventually. Seems as though Death Battle is still continuing though, so I guess WB sees some actual value in them, as opposed to RT. Fitting, really. RT stopped being worth a damn after Monty's passing, anyway.
Wait so does this mean the canonical end of RWBY is Ruby being a fag hater at her sister

Glory be, they saved it in the end after all :wow

Yeah, they plan on selling off the RWBY property as well as Red vs. Blue(Don't ask me how) and Gen:Lock(LOL).
So yeah, this is officially RWBY's last Season as it's absolutely gonna hit a reboot if someone buys the property.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, they plan on selling off the RWBY property as well as Red vs. Blue(Don't ask me how) and Gen:Lock(LOL).
So yeah, this is officially RWBY's last Season as it's absolutely gonna hit a reboot if someone buys the property.
Hopefully, RWBY gets picked up by the japs. That reboot could actually be something great, under the hands of the right writer and director.

Hopefully, RWBY gets picked up by the japs. That reboot could actually be something great, under the hands of the right writer and director.

Basically. If it's not the Japanese, RWBY can stay dead because I don't trust any Western Animation Studio outside of Gennedy's to do RWBY any type of justice whatsoever(That or again force the White Fang to be the BLM/NAACP allegory they never was because retards believes that minorities "Can do no wrong" when fighting for their rights).

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@NostalgiaFan I know I'm being optimistic lad, but a man has a right to dream...

Even though the likelihood of things going as I'd hope them to is slim at best.
Now we just need someone who was a fan of the original vision to reboot it while trimming the fat and staying true to the sisterhood interpretation

And then later show the original show as a bad end timeline just to actually kill off the ruined versions :kobeha
This is the correct timeline, which is why it prob won't happen for us. :wow

Basically. If it's not the Japanese, RWBY can stay dead because I don't trust any Western Animation Studio outside of Gennedy's to do RWBY any type of justice whatsoever(That or again force the White Fang to be the BLM/NAACP allegory they never was because retards believes that minorities "Can do no wrong" when fighting for their rights).
Good lord that shit with the WF was so half-baked, even from the start, it was cringe. Only became more cringe when they turned Adam into a Blake simp as his unhinged character motivation. Talk about being attracted to someone who aspires to be mid.:kobeha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back