Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
sample_e970d33c3594b6744bf57e050abf9c03.jpg

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Nah

Vegeta turned that shit off cuz he knew Trunks was sandbaggin
If by "sandbagging" you mean Trunks refused to go all out from the start by just going Super Saiyan then sure I can agree, but I really doubt he was sandbagging when Tien fed him that fist. If anything Vegeta was more annoyed that Trunks even needed to go SS against Tien at all.
:mjgrin

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro saw some Centur-ion vs snake eyes games at locals last night and Centu looks pretty fun to play, helps I like the aesthetic for the deck too

It's nice to see decks interacting beyond vomiting omni-negates and night unbreakable boards

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
People got to remember. Broly not holding back kicks ass up to Super Saiyan God Goku or Vegeta and puts up a good, albeit losing battle against Super Saiyan Blue with just his Wrath state, no Super Saiyan needed

0-C4-DF5-D2-B1-FE-4-CE4-BCE3-6-C9-E376797-B9.jpg

True

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro saw some Centur-ion vs snake eyes games at locals last night and Centu looks pretty fun to play, helps I like the aesthetic for the deck too

It's nice to see decks interacting beyond vomiting omni-negates and night unbreakable boards
What a funny coincidence. I’m literally at my locals right now and finished watching a Snake-Eyes vs Centur-ion match

Centur-ion sweeped game three abusing Crimson Dragon to bring out Calamity on the opponents (basically makes them skip their turn) followed by bringing it out again for a free Cosmic Blazar so it’s still very much a vomit “break-my-board or lose” kind of deck.

@Stocking Anarchy will love the deck too. It’s basically one giant Studio Trigger love letter

centur_ion_primera__yu_gi_oh_artwork__by_emonychan_dggaof8-pre.jpg

dggaofl-c006bd6f-24a0-4115-a5c1-7b300eeb378d.jpg

dggaof3-151ea766-c51c-47cb-937c-9a66e2adafc7.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Didn’t play myself since none of the decks I plan on using are out yet. Just went over there to secure a play set of Drytron Mu Beta Fafnir while their still dirt cheap

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
What a funny coincidence. I’m literally at my locals right now and finished watching a Snake-Eyes vs Centur-ion match

Centur-ion sweeped game three abusing Crimson Dragon to bring out Calamity on the opponents (basically makes them skip their turn) followed by bringing it out again for a free Cosmic Blazar so it’s still very much a vomit “break-my-board or lose” kind of deck.

@Stocking Anarchy will love the deck too. It’s basically one giant Studio Trigger love letter

Ooooh, nice-nice!

What is this BTW?

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member

King calamity and blazar are just funny ass cards

literally "There will be no YGO played this turn"

I'm getting back into vanguard now by playing the funny wizard dragon man deck. Focuses on sacrificing and recycling your weenie units to lock out the opponent from responses and their big boss monster if he pops off just goes "Gets an extra damage, draw 4 and you can't use a get out of jail free card to dodge this hit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back