• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Honestly this was the biggest shot in the ass Wrestling needed and WWE was already on fire right now with giving you so many reasons to care.
It's utterly insane to me that there are people on God's Green Earth that genuinely believe AEW is in a far better spot because it got:

• A British motherfucker who is basically just Ricochet and Logan Paul but he can't speak worth shit(Did you see that insane toss into the Canadian Destroyer he and McDunne did tonight?!).
  • Sasha Banks who is a Heel playing a Babyface who is literally using AEW as a side hustle
  • And Okada who has no one knows and most of his glory days was in NJPW

and pay them insane amounts of money and hope people care because of who they are to hardcore wrestling fans(and his dying Women's Division) and nothing else.
Tony needs to retire in shame from the wrestling biz, as he's clearly just a child in a 'man's' body that doesn't understand anything other than his own childish fantasies of what he thinks is 'good shit', which everyone else is coming to the realization of(even some of AEW's diehards) is just dog shit.

Meanwhile, you've got the absolute cinema going on with the Bloodline story kicking in to its highest gear yet, thanks to The Rock, who I'm starting to get the vibe will actually be involved even beyond Mania, much more so than Roman will, anyway, so this feud with Cody might just continue beyond it, which is great, before we get Roman's return, and they start properly beefing for their Mania match at 41, for Rock's send-off. We also have the good shit going on with McIntyre and Punk(don't care for Seth, he's still a waste of space), which is definitely gonna be a hell of a feud, when Punk's ready to go again, and we also got LA Knight and AJ's feud surprisingly being must-see(despite how much I think it's wasting Knight's time) given that segment where he pulled up to AJ's house for a fight.

WWE is just oozing star power, right now, and is making good use of it(for the most part). AEW, meanwhile? I don't even need to speak about all the other terribad shit, just look at how irrelevant they made Adam Copeland(he ain't Edge anymore, straight up doesn't feel like him at all. No spark, so I ain't giving him that name, that's how bad his shit is stinking over there, and I know he knows it. Man just wanted to have one last ride to remember with his bud and brother from another mother Christian, and Tony just couldn't let them cook that shit on their own, without ruining it and making nobody care. Fucking clown. :wow )

Tony needs to retire in shame from the wrestling biz, as he's clearly just a child in a 'man's' body that doesn't understand anything other than his own childish fantasies of what he thinks is 'good shit', which everyone else is coming to the realization of(even some of AEW's diehards) is just dog shit.

It is but it's still insane to see people act like that AEW is better because "It's not WWE" as if that's an accomplishment considering there are better wrestling programs out there that still give the workrate AEW has but still has you care about the matches. It's utterly insane to me that people miss the whole ass point of wrestling is that it's basically Stuntmen playing Soap Opera first and foremost and the matches themselves are just a means to the end of the story itself.

Meanwhile, you've got the absolute cinema going on with the Bloodline story kicking in to its highest gear yet, thanks to The Rock, who I'm starting to get the vibe will actually be involved even beyond Mania, much more so than Roman will, anyway, so this feud with Cody might just continue beyond it, which is great, before we get Roman's return, and they start properly beefing for their Mania match at 41, for Rock's send-off. We also have the good shit going on with McIntyre and Punk(don't care for Seth, he's still a waste of space), which is definitely gonna be a hell of a feud, when Punk's ready to go again, and we also got LA Knight and AJ's feud surprisingly being must-see(despite how much I think it's wasting Knight's time) given that segment where he pulled up to AJ's house for a fight.

Honestly, I think it's pretty obvious they have been lining up that The Rock will be the Vince McMahon of the TKO Era of WWE and yes, it's most definitely the best decision they have made. The Rock can get his final match with Roman but that won't stop him from still mattering where it counts even if he ever returns back to Hollywood(since it means he won't get too old to the audience).
Drew MacIntyre, CM Punk and Seth Rollins have a good feud happening too and yeah, Seth Rollins is a huge 3rd wheel, it works because you know Drew and Punk are going to go beyond Wrestlemania(We also know that Damian is 100% cashing in on Seth Rollins so that gives Drew more fuel against Punk).

And yeah, LA Knight and AJ is a damn good feud even if yeah, LA Knight should do something bigger but honestly, his star power at this point ain't fading and is only getting bigger so I don't think the wait will hurt him.

WWE is just oozing star power, right now, and is making good use of it(for the most part). AEW, meanwhile? I don't even need to speak about all the other terribad shit, just look at how irrelevant they made Adam Copeland(he ain't Edge anymore, straight up doesn't feel like him at all. No spark, so I ain't giving him that name, that's how bad his shit is stinking over there, and I know he knows it. Man just wanted to have one last ride to remember with his bud and brother from another mother Christian, and Tony just couldn't let them cook that shit on their own, without ruining it and making nobody care. Fucking clown. :wow )

Bro, Jay White fucking DIED after all of the momentum he had coming from NJPW into AEW. Wardlow finally regained some of his mystique... only to then get pinned clean by Joe("B-But they was defending the World Championship..." Wardlow has a Heel Faction, USE THEM!) and Tony is just throwing around "Dream Matches" with no build at this point and no reason to even care anymore.

I've been planning on memeing that we should watch an episode of AEW Dynamite and see how long we last... because it was a fucking miracle we even watched their PPVs with how heatless that shit was back then.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
It is but it's still insane to see people act like that AEW is better because "It's not WWE" as if that's an accomplishment considering there are better wrestling programs out there that still give the workrate AEW has but still has you care about the matches. It's utterly insane to me that people miss the whole ass point of wrestling is that it's basically Stuntmen playing Soap Opera first and foremost and the matches themselves are just a means to the end of the story itself.
AEW fans that remain are honestly a bunch of loser sycophants that do nothing other than snort the farts that come out of Tony's ass while moaning out "dreeeaaaam match! Dreeeeam match!" over and over, when their favs come out and wrestle for the ten billionth time with zero build and zero stakes. There is no copium for them, anymore, it's something so desperate and pathetic that there's no word to describe it yet.(I would make one up, but that would be me wasting time and given AEW more time than it deserves in my head, which should be zero, so I won't. :mjlol )
Honestly, I think it's pretty obvious they have been lining up that The Rock will be the Vince McMahon of the TKO Era of WWE and yes, it's most definitely the best decision they have made. The Rock can get his final match with Roman but that won't stop him from still mattering where it counts even if he ever returns back to Hollywood(since it means he won't get too old to the audience).
Drew MacIntyre, CM Punk and Seth Rollins have a good feud happening too and yeah, Seth Rollins is a huge 3rd wheel, it works because you know Drew and Punk are going to go beyond Wrestlemania(We also know that Damian is 100% cashing in on Seth Rollins so that gives Drew more fuel against Punk).

And yeah, LA Knight and AJ is a damn good feud even if yeah, LA Knight should do something bigger but honestly, his star power at this point ain't fading and is only getting bigger so I don't think the wait will hurt him.
The Rock acting as modern day Vince will be Peak, no doubt about it. Eagerly anticipating the attitude(pun def intended) he brings beyond Mania to the shows he's on. Man's giving us one final, epic swan song to remember him by, and I'm damn sure going to enjoy it!:wow

Drew and Punk's feud will be hot as hell, especially now that McIntyre seems to have found some solid mic skills to hold a convo with a Punk that isn't holding back.(don't see him winning at all on promo battles, but it'll sure as shit be far better than the 'battles' Punk would've had with Seth, which would just amount to Triple H's fav getting so badly hammered, that he'd be forced to tie Punk's metaphorical hands behind his back, just so Seth wouldn't get massively embarrassed. Looking forward to Damian or Drew taking the strap off of him, because his run did nothing but damage that new title, with how much of a clown he is.:kobeha)

I suppose I should be happy that Knight and AJ have made something good out a feud I didn't want, and it's at least something for Knight to do at Mania(winning that damn match, which he better, HHH!) Give him some momentum to push forward on when he finally challenges for a world title again(and fucking wins it, this time, instead of just being there as filler for Roman's stretched-out title run. Will never not be salty about that.:kobeha)
Bro, Jay White fucking DIED after all of the momentum he had coming from NJPW into AEW. Wardlow finally regained some of his mystique... only to then get pinned clean by Joe("B-But they was defending the World Championship..." Wardlow has a Heel Faction, USE THEM!) and Tony is just throwing around "Dream Matches" with no build at this point and no reason to even care anymore.

I've been planning on memeing that we should watch an episode of AEW Dynamite and see how long we last... because it was a fucking miracle we even watched their PPVs with how heatless that shit was back then.
Do it. I'll show up, if I can, but quick warning, I'll prob be out the door faster than Blade, if he's there.(Which I won't blame him for not being. Man wants to enjoy life, and watching AEW at this point would be the antithesis of that, even as we're roasting the show.:heston)

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Always liked Jerry and thought he was the funniest guy on that show even if I never thought it was as good as Drake and Josh. Glad to see he is a good guy in real life.
Best character on Drake and Josh too

tumblr_mrnhasfZvr1s8hnhko1_400.gif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Is there any other hairstyle these people can think of besides the half-shaved dyke look?

shzo5rdbm6e71.jpg

Have they seen how women looked in the UC Gundam era? Actually scratch that, I’m giving them too much credit to assume they’ve even watched an episode

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
You know you're 34 years old when you realize that Rock is not kicking Cody's ass

He's just letting him toss him around the backstage arena like a ragdoll

COME ON BOY

GET UP BOY

This is some plantation station type shit :heston
Reminder, Rock called himself the Final Boss. Final Boss = Plantation owner, in this context, deciding to get rough with the 'worker'. Rock is on some shit, man. And I love it. :jordangif

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Just a meme

But I think I found an answer to pineapple on Pizza.

Anyone who hates it and like nuts/nuts on donuts are capping.

The reason they hate it is they don't want their fruits cooked, as the answer.

Almost every form of nuts are cooked and Nuts are fruit.

:eksip
Also I hate Nuts so this shit don't apply to me.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Rock, you truly are the GOAT. Masterful fucking diabolical, sadistic heel shit right here, following on his word, @Xhominid The Apex @Blade @Darth Nihilus @Claudio Swiss @Nevermind The Rock is making this build for Mania peak. :lit

I was about to post it too.

And I watched Raw and pretty much everything was on point. Holy shit. We all knew what was needed all along. Vince being gone is such a blessing.

WWE is so good right now that I'm playing it up with this girl I took out last week. As part of a joke I sent her Rock clips on text because it fit what she said to me. That I'm not embarrassed to do it and she actually likes it shows where things stand right now.

She goes "haha, you really love the Rock don't you?"

I go "you jealous? :maybe"

That's how good it is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back