OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's dumb cause again dragon ball isn't the series that does this shit especially when AT was alive
Hell trunks is straight anyway so would nigga suggest something this stupid

I don't even think it'll be that way since he's dead...
It's not like when Muira passed away, suddenly Guts is gay and was wanting that Griffith meat all along or some bullshit like that.

So yeah, it's really just some pointless ass shit considering we know what DB is and there's no real reason to give a fuck whether a character is LGBT matters because it's a fighting series.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Don’t even know why this is a thing. Its been established Trunks is straight now with his crush on Mai too

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Vegeta, in this hypothetical(which will never happen) when Trunks comes out as a fag: "You like guys!? Trunks, you can't be serious!"

Vegeta, if in this doomed hypothetical, Trunks reveals he's a bottom: "Why do you bring shame upon our race!? I can barely stomach the fact you're not into women, but you have the gall to stand there and say that you take it like one, instead!? Where is your pride, as a Saiyan!?"

This is what would far more likely occur, given Vegeta's character(instead of this nonsense posted by a LGBTQLMOHNFHF+ activist). After taking some time to himself, he could accept his son being gay(barely), but if he finds out he's a receiver, Vegeta would legit never recover, and would be wondering where he went wrong in parenting, that led to his son being like this. Being a bitch.:mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Vegeta, in this hypothetical(which will never happen) when Trunks comes out as a fag: "You like guys!? Trunks, you can't be serious!"

Vegeta, if in this doomed hypothetical, Trunks reveals he's a bottom: "Why do you bring shame upon our race!? I can barely stomach the fact you're not into women, but you have the gall to stand there and say that you take it like one, instead!? Where is your pride, as a Saiyan!?"

This is what would far more likely occur, given Vegeta's character(instead of this nonsense posted by a LGBTQLMOHNFHF+ activist). After taking some time to himself, he could accept his son being gay(barely), but if he finds out he's a receiver, Vegeta would legit never recover, and would be wondering where he went wrong in parenting, that led to his son being like this. Being a bitch.:mjlol

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Like I'm sure there are Dragon Ball characters who would be fine with that shit immediately, Vegeta just isn't one of them.
Something tells me Chi-Chi wouldn't be either so heaven help Goten if he ever came out. :maybe

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Like I'm sure there are Dragon Ball characters who would be fine with that shit immediately, Vegeta just isn't one of them.
Something tells me Chi-Chi wouldn't be either so heaven help Goten if he ever came out. :maybe
Piccolo is a char that would be fine with it, mostly because he doesn't care, and also because his race is asexually reproducing, so the concept of if your lover is male or female is meaningless to him. :mjpls

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Piccolo is a char that would be fine with it, mostly because he doesn't care, and also because his race is asexually reproducing, so the concept of if your lover is male or female is meaningless to him. :mjpls
Piccolo wouldn't care, Kami or Dende.

Even Popo wouldn't care.

Popo is a Genie they literally don't have sexes

But seriously the whole topic is dumb considering Dragon ball is never about genders.

:eksip

Why do people have to put politics in everything?

Because they have no faith in religion, you unfortunately place that faith in everything else which... you see the results for themselves.
People placing others high and low based on what their politics are, their stances, anything else but the strength of their own character meaning nuance and otherwise straight up vanish entirely.

And this is why the PC Era needs to die so many deaths.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Saber.%28Gawain%29.600.2470265.jpg

867d9ec1d43502fcd00aaeb35e8019a7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back