• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King of time

Exceptional
The Shrike is putting Yhwach on the Tree the fuck this man talking about
orihime's power, above space-time alterarion, cannot effect a future manifest by the AM
tsukishima, who can change the past of people or thing that he stab with is sword, could not by himself bring that changed past into reality in the present to something manifest by the AM
and he literally resurrect himself with the AM, so yeah he can use it after dead
so yeah, put the 2 toger seems like prof enough to me

also, anything the shriek would try to do would be see via the AM, and negate (the merlin deaseas and other stuff mention above)
they only way that could be preventent would be by having the shriek already starting in the past, but again any future manifest by the Am don't care about the past and he can manifested even after die

anyway, i'll ask again: can the shiek effect soul?
Fuckkkkk bleach wank

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

What an utterly brilliant night. And we still have tonight.

Video coming.

For a channel name, should I try Jordan's Writing and Fighting Show or Writing and Fighting with Jordan?

Bruh, the ME is going to be absolute chaos. Overbooked as hell, but hopefully, in a good, chaotic kind of way, unlike last year's in Cody vs Roman 1.

As for a channel name, I'd prefer the first one. :mshad

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Rock is definitely going to change shit on the fly again tonight to try to fuck Cody over. I trust Triple H to guide this through to something hilarious and cathartic.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Rock is definitely going to change shit on the fly again tonight to try to fuck Cody over. I trust Triple H to guide this through to something hilarious and cathartic.
Glass shattering, Stone Cold comes out for assistance. That'll definitely have the crowd even more riled up. :wow

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
God that would make me mark the fuck out.

Recall Austin and Cena, two of Rock's all time rivals, were on the production truck when he beat Cody bloody in the rain. Even from my storytelling-focused perspective I assume it's just a coincidence, but if it wasn't....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back