• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Josh was always a snake

I saw it years ago
Saw through better than me. Ever since that shit with Drake and the minor, I was convinced Josh was the one between the two of them who had their shit together until now.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
1.jpg

3.jpg

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Saw through better than me. Ever since that shit with Drake and the minor, I was convinced Josh was the one between the two of them who had their shit together until now.
I remember niggas thinking he was a good one
He turned up on Drake extremely quickly after the allegations then lied about not speaking to him after the wedding fiasco, when it’s been proven they hung out multiple times after that. He also lied about how Drake’s apology to his wife went

He’s fake and he does things purely for clout

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
PS5

Unless we decide to hold tournaments where we just let the AI do the work once we decide on teams and characters

and we can stream them as well

Place your bets :maybe
Nah, this shit got to have the human element. Simply having it be AI wouldn't be authentic, and would involve far less banter and shit-talking, so it's weaker by default. :torilol:

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Nah, this shit got to have the human element. Simply having it be AI wouldn't be authentic, and would involve far less banter and shit-talking, so it's weaker by default. :torilol:

I'm glad you see things my way :maybe
Probably resentment
He always the fat one until he lost weight and Drake always been the more popular one

I wouldn't doubt that they were both targeted though

Law of Attraction

Like attracts like

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Wow, didn’t think we’d get a new one after Prometheus and Alien Covenant put the series on ice.

Looks like it’s carrying off with where Covenant ended: David smuggling some Xenomorph embryos on board a ship full of thousands of colonists in stasis he can infect them with.

A cliffhanger that I was really interested in seeing what would come next at the time for an otherwise lackluster movie only a slight step up from Prometheus

I like what I see from the trailer. Please, drop the pseudo-religious subtexts and quasi-philosophical bullshit. I just want to see good ole fashioned horror like in the original Alien

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back