• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Fucking hell. Imagine if Gacy had gotten close to those kids through Beck

John Wayne Gacy, as in, the serial killer clown? Oof, that could've turned into a nightmare crime scenario, if things had been slightly different. Drake and Josh(along with every other child/teen actor for Nickelodeon) dodged a bullet there. :wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
John Wayne Gacy, as in, the serial killer clown? Oof, that could've turned into a nightmare crime scenario, if things had been slightly different. Drake and Josh(along with every other child/teen actor for Nickelodeon) dodged a bullet there. :wow
Brian Peck literally has a portrait of the dude in his home. Disgusting

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Not just Josh, actor that played Ned being a complete tool about the whole thing too

Hollywood really is just one corrupt cesspool of degeneracy. Can never look at Nickelodeon the same way again

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Edit, didn't see it was posted earlier :skully

Animation really went backwards didn't it

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
All the disgusting child grooming shit we’re seeing today that’s being pushed as normal and people being called bigots for going against it?

This shit started, practiced, and was perfected in Hollywood where anyone who suspected someone of being a pedophile likes Drake’s own father was gaslighted and accused of homophobia

All these motherfuckers defending Brian Peck during his trial with Drake got skeletons in their closet too

Especially the motherfuckers among these who went to that trial and accused Drake, a child at the time, of being the one making the advances on a grown ass man. Beyond wretched

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Total 180 now of whose got dirty laundry between Josh and Drake now. Were those charges against Drake with a minor revealed to be fake too?

Shit’s crazy
Iirc girl lied about her age and when he discovered he ceased contact

Crazy the people in comments trying to push people trying to point stuff out as being the same as Brian Peck defenders, they would be the scum siding with him in the court

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member

They SO knew what they were doing having Hit say "Good Grief" lol

yareyare.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That Broly Kale tag team was fucking lit.

Just a shame the old Broly is basically phased out now as a result

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Trailer shows Hit squaring up, knocking away, and then holding his own against Legendary Super Saiyan(Super version) Broly. Damn, the game devs are showing him ten thousand times more respect than Trashtaro ever did. Mah boi got a buff. :wow
Also got Burter and Jeice just straight up bullying Toppo here

:hestonpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Also got Burter and Jeice just straight up bullying Toppo here

:hestonpls
Fat Toppo is just a jobber, anyway. GOD Toppo is also a jobber, but at least he comes across as a legitimate threat, when he first appears(and gave Frieza brain damage that put him back to Namek, mentally, as we all know.:kobeha) so honestly, the trailer is pretty accurate to Toppo, as a character. :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Fat Toppo is just a jobber, anyway. GOD Toppo is also a jobber, but at least he comes across as a legitimate threat, when he first appears(and gave Frieza brain damage that put him back to Namek, mentally, as we all know.:kobeha) so honestly, the trailer is pretty accurate to Toppo, as a character. :mjlol
Toppo even after going God of Destruction and not getting a single ring out the whole tournament

:wow

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Toppo even after going God of Destruction and not getting a single ring out the whole tournament

:wow
Man's should've gone into that state much sooner in the anime, and gone on a tear eliminating a bunch of people(peeps of Universe 7 included) just to show everyone how frightening even a fledging destroyer god is, when going all out, before Vegeta ultimately ends up eliminating him, after a hard-fought battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back