OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
lokoxDZz said:
.>Reading this manga
.>Good stuff
.>Then author decides that he have make this sidecharacter be like a "harem MC" to subvert that trope
.> made everything about his shitty "subversion" wrong and he keeps trying to push that shit

Man some authors really fuck a great story with their shitty "i have to subvert this trope" :smh

@Crimson Dragoon

this just reminded me Tommyverse brother's mentor was super Byrd

was picking up crazy chicks knowing he didn't have to worry about getting shanked :mjlol

Last edited:

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GIyoc8rbkAAnnLC

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Thought found a good read. oh well.

Story started good but the author can't handle a secret group being public and somehow not be a force as a big as a country.
Also he got all this monsters introduce in the story but all they are, are fillers.

Somehow he had a secret group that existed for 50 year without a single rumor mill
and only the MC knows it because time travel.
I'd understand the start where the top of the group is basically an existence within the government so a lot of their shit is covered.
Basically author was handling this part ok.
they have plans and shit somehow the group is limited to 7 people operating on them and a few members. Like 10~50 people moving around...

But once they came to light its revealed shit is pure bullshit.
- They somehow infiltrated the MC camp and most group to the point they're practically equal to the Countries power in numbers...

• army has hundreds of thousands of men
  • can move hundreds of thousand army to different channels that connects to city/town/villagers without a single news/spy/or informer could take notice.
  • thugs and Pirates are somehow under their control

and everyone is just loyal to their group and not a single person through this 50 year time period have somehow revealed even a single story about this group.... to the point spies and shit from every other group has never heard of this group at all.

They all have access to this since the beginning of the story.. Seriously at this point why did they kept hiding just to get thinned by the MC??? They literally have it in their power to just body slam the country to take a hold of it's power if they have this much power to begin with.

Basically shit is just unbelievable even if it's a secret society.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
.>Reading this manga
.>Good stuff
.>Then author decides that he have make this sidecharacter be like a "harem MC" to subvert that trope
.> made everything about his shitty "subversion" wrong and he keeps trying to push that shit

Man some authors really fuck a great story with their shitty "i have to subvert this trope" :smh

Is this maybe Moonlit Journey in Another World? Because the writer does basically that with one of the "heroes" summoned besides the MC

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@Darth Nihilus @Nevermind @Derpmaster9000
You guys wanted Cody to bring the fire and looking at his promo today, nigga brought in literal Hellfire on The Rock for his comments :maury
Yeah, I saw. Cody is leagues above Seth, confirmed. His promo on Raw proved that, with him being unfiltered. Damn shame WWE hasn't posted the whole damn thing, like they did with Rock's. That's a misfire, if I've ever seen it. I kept giving Cody the benefit of the doubt, because I knew he had the potential, and he just showed why I was justified in my thinking. No more crying about daddy and mommy, Cody, it's time to start cooking your ops. :mjlol

Also, good news. I requested time off for Mania weekend, and I just got back confirmation that the dates have been granted, so I'm def watching it with you guys, both night 1 and 2, so it should be fun. Definitely need to do it in discord, if we can, as well, and just shoot the shit, as we watch the show.:mshad

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I asked my coach just now and he thinks Tyson's gonna get fucked up, unfortunately. I'll have to go with him.
its ok, it will just be rambo 6 again
Did we ever find out what happened to her? Last I remember she was abducted by the Nazi's and than we never heard about her again.
she escaped/got rescued by her girl squad and now rules hueco mundo as queen arrancar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back