OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Nah its rebuild world, Tsuki had that but they don't show up that much Rebuild world have entire sections with just those annoying characters

Oh yeah, forgot about that. :skully

That guy wasn't as "bad" as Tomoki but he also kept inserting himself into the plot so often I dropped it.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Oh yeah, forgot about that. :skully

That guy wasn't as "bad" as Tomoki but he also kept inserting himself into the plot so often I dropped it.
It sucked because others characters were nice and an interesting world idea but the author keep slapping that dumbass of katsuya all the time, i could tolerate if he didn't have so much screen time and the author didn't try to make him a major thing :kermit

The art of the manga is also amazing and it gets wasted on him

I heard that the author kills Katsuya off in the WN but he changes everything to worse on the LN

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It sucked because others characters were nice and an interesting world idea but the author keep slapping that dumbass of katsuya all the time, i could tolerate if he didn't have so much screen time and the author didn't try to make him a major thing :kermit

The art of the manga is also amazing and it gets wasted on him

I heard that the author kills Katsuya off in the WN but he changes everything to worse on the LN

Well, from what I heard his "harem" goes on a jihad against the MC after the MC killed him, and that also lasts way too long

King of time

Exceptional
. (Aslaug and Ragnar have various Noble Phantasms and skills that are not recorded in their status, especially the silver shirt (Noble Phantasm) that prevents fully unlocked anti-castle Noble Phantasms, which is definitely something that should be recorded in their status.) hm interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back