OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
4-CDD99-A9-1-A20-4-A68-8-CA7-D5031-FA27-FB4.jpg

Drake is a bigger man than Josh will ever be

He doesn’t say nasty things about Josh like Josh does about Drake
Man was throw under the bus but he still cares man, i wonder if he knows something happened with Josh and its a reason he tries to be lenient

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Just realized, Sparking Zero will be the first DBZ game to not have Vic for now either Broly. In FighterZ, he managed to at least voice the original before the bullshit allegations got him.

:wow

Johnny’s good but Vic was just better for this character. Will be interesting to see his take on the original much more evil Broly though.

Vic used his normal voice when voicing DBS Broly over the more guttural inflection he used for the original to show the difference between the two in personality

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Nothing like not even being able to respond as you watch the opponent FTK you. Make my words, something is getting hit in this deck, be it the Field Spell or Argent Force
There are too many rank up magics for it to be worth hitting Argent Chaos Force. so they are probably gonna hit the soldiers. That or they start dicking the XYZ monsters. I mean even before this new stuff people were dicking people down with Disaster Leo

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
There are too many rank up magics for it to be worth hitting Argent Chaos Force. so they are probably gonna hit the soldiers. That or they start dicking the XYZ monsters. I mean even before this new stuff people were dicking people down with Disaster Leo
Argent is busted because of how you can get it back from grave to reuse it over and over which is what the Gimmick Puppet FTK relies on

At least you could respond and stuff like Disaster Leo were gimmicky at best, pun intended.

Defintiely not the case here.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Regarding the Nickelodeon drama, I have noticed that no Spanish-speaking media has said anything, that before they covered anything about Drake Bell or when he spoke in Spanish, and it seems curious to me, so much so that it makes me think that they must be doing damage control to that the news does not appear in other languages.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Argent is busted because of how you can get it back from grave to reuse it over and over which is what the Gimmick Puppet FTK relies on
They would have to ban Argent fully then because if not people would just use either Zexal Construction to search it or Seventh Ascension to use its effect multiple times anyway.
At least you could respond and stuff like Disaster Leo were gimmicky at best, pun intended.
ic0niclisa-throwing.gif

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Astaro
meanwhile theres me Summoning King Tiger Wanghu from deck using Melffys and then activating like 2 different beast monster protections, setting a starlight road and ending my turn
:heston

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
guy says yugioh is in a terrible state because snake eyes is winning events
then goes on to mention how a Kosmo deck topped an event

Every month niggas doom post about how bad the game is but then you go and see what decks are being played at a locals or something and you watch meta decks get their backs blown out by Heroes for the 900th time
:heston

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
i do wish we could at least get back to a point where you don’t need to dedicate at least half your deck space to hand traps though

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Regarding the Nickelodeon drama, I have noticed that no Spanish-speaking media has said anything, that before they covered anything about Drake Bell or when he spoke in Spanish, and it seems curious to me, so much so that it makes me think that they must be doing damage control to that the news does not appear in other languages.
I just hate journos on worldwide scale just like politcans at this point :skully

Obviously those small niches people that try to actually do their job aren't included but they are a minority

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back