OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He says these things on purpose though

He puts fire on people’s asses, because if these post won’t do it, what exactly will?

People have been doing so on their own relatively fine since the Dawn of Man WITHOUT trying to act like everything is hopeless.
Again, if you think you are the only one to believe that shit, you are basically being a cringelord to the extreme and need to get the hell off of Twitter.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
People have been doing so on their own relatively fine since the Dawn of Man WITHOUT trying to act like everything is hopeless.
Again, if you think you are the only one to believe that shit, you are basically being a cringelord to the extreme and need to get the hell off of Twitter.
He never said everything was hopeless

I think people are misunderstanding him. Life becomes better when you become stronger and wealthier, that’s just fact. He says people can live their lives however they want otherwise

I have a new favorite X-Men character :skully

The fact that we are supposed to hate this character for spitting facts again only shows how much the writers have no idea how to write characters except on accident. :jordangif

Like yeah, as a black man, I do hate when I see this just like plenty of other marginalized folk hate seeing this. If you got the time to constantly bitch, then you got the chance to make your situation better than it is.

EDIT: Hell, it ultimately further shows how the "Marginalized Groups" allegory doesn't work for Mutants because you have people who otherwise can be any skin color, can either win or lose the lottery bigtime.
I'm sorry but for every person I see become a real life chicken man, I see people become bullshit telekinetics, people shoot beams from their bodies and can have virtual infinite strength? Yeah, I'm gonna be hateful towards them as well, I'm not gonna feel bad because I'm black.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
The fact that we are supposed to hate this character for spitting facts again only shows how much the writers have no idea how to write characters except on accident. :jordangif

Like yeah, as a black man, I do hate when I see this just like plenty of other marginalized folk hate seeing this. If you got the time to constantly bitch, then you got the chance to make your situation better than it is.
Don't trust Those Muties Muggas
Adult Swim GIF by The Boondocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back