OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Can you believe niggas think Leon would struggle in the last of us
:heston
Then you get shit like this video.

I ain't even watched it, nor am I going to but here's a spoiler warning...YOU DON'T!
Especially as these videos generally assume normal humans and no normal human is pulling off what Ethan did. :kobeha

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
4ecZ659tRdcVK7FCbgTh4D.png

or, if they smart, they can show leon, some screenshots from the pc port version of the game, in order to knock re2 leon faster, from vomit :mjlol

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Leon Kennedy is quite possibly one of the sexiest mfs I have ever seen

how can one man be this good looking

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
4ecZ659tRdcVK7FCbgTh4D.png

or, if they smart, they can show leon, some screenshots from the pc port version of the game, in order to knock re2 leon faster, from vomit :mjlol
You really want Leon to vomit, just have him see “that” scene with Abby and Owen

Leon afterwards

PpY.gif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

I mean, there isn’t much else he’s going to do this upcoming season besides getting clubbed to death by an ugly ass she-male gorilla

They managed to make the first season suck balls. Can’t wait to see the dumpster fire of this upcoming one with an already shit story and no Pedro Pascal to somewhat carry it

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

DAMN! This was pure plot on all fronts frankly, I forgot how much of a clusterfuck this was.

First in the sense that Rishid/Odion obviously had the duel won, only to be forced into an obviously stupid decision in order for Marik to keep up the charade of Rishid actually being Marik. Something that is completely unnecessary at this point, there's no benefit to Marik's identity still being hidden as Kaiba isn't going to throw him out anyway. I GUESS, MAYBE he wanted to be able to surprise Atem in a duel with the reveal later but he would have had to use Ra and give himself away against Mai anyway, or just be revealed by Ishizu so again it's pointless. Never mind the fact that it should have been obvious this wouldn't work and would just end the charade anyway.

Then on Jonouchi's front, LIKE HELL our boy draws that BADLY for that many turns in a row by this point in the series. That's purely the plot needing to FORCE Jonouchi into an unwinnable situation, when it actually would have worked far better if they just had Jonouchi keep putting up a fight in order to FORCE Rishid into trying the Ra play by necessity, rather than normal Marik just being dumb/a coward or whatever his motivation for keeping up the guise at this point is.

Poor Rishid, getting screwed out of a win.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I say neither, wait for them to be on PC/heavily on sale a few years from now :tupac

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

"Limiting Edo to D-Heroes IS limiting but that's his Archetype isn't it?"

Bu..but Edo literally played E-Heroes as well in the anime. Sure he only did it for two-duels but the fact remains he HAS shown that he would be willing to play E-Heroes as well. Hell D-Hero Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer is an enhanced version of an E-Hero monster.

It wouldn't even be like he'd be too similar to Judai because Judai would likely play the E-Hero/Neos/Masked Hero hybrid while Edo plays the E-Hero/D-Hero/Vision Hero hybrid. They'd still be playing different decks really. :maybe

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

"Limiting Edo to D-Heroes IS limiting but that's his Archetype isn't it?"

Bu..but Edo literally played E-Heroes as well in the anime. Sure he only did it for two-duels but the fact remains he HAS shown that he would be willing to play E-Heroes as well. Hell D-Hero Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer is an enhanced version of an E-Hero monster.

It wouldn't even be like he'd be too similar to Judai because Judai would likely play the E-Hero/Neos/Masked Hero hybrid while Edo plays the E-Hero/D-Hero/Vision Hero hybrid. They'd still be playing different decks really. :maybe

Another thing that I almost facepalmed at in this was when he got to Sho.

"Vehicroids are still terrible but yeah, that's basically what he's stuck with."

Like you DO remember that he inherited the Cyber Dragons in Season 4 right? He even used them in his last duel.
If the Vehicroids are really THAT bad, it seems likely Sho would eventually just commit to Cyber Dragons entirely.

If we need Ryo to have something different, then we could say that Sho wouldn't play the Cyberdarks but Ryo would and Ryo would probably also play the Chimeratechs.

I mean sure there's Speedroids like he says but those are that Arc-V character's cards so no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back