OBD Convo #47: You Still Wanna F*** With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
45275-EB6-791-C-46-FC-9-BB3-374504-F101-C1.jpg

It’s Joever for Josh
Damn bro, can't really say I feel that sorry for him though. Life really pulled the uno reverse card on him :mjlol .

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
did-the-red-skull-kind-of-had-a-point-at-least-in-the-old-v0-cqpscrxgreha1.png

Found a better quality pic.

This really the sort of “Based Chad” the deranged alphabet community wants to make their next Bridget?

Basically Mutant Hitler at his worst portrayals?

Last edited:
Enough that a literal Nazi called him out for it once

Again, it's funny that the dude is literally talking about this shit when the episode itself is about Magneto trying to reform, nearly losing himself and then refusing to kill them as it would fuck up Xavier's last wish... which is something he holds dear as Xavier is literally his best friend and a man he respects.

It's ridiculous because yeah, the show does not pretend Magneto didn't do some fucked up shit because he did so what the fuck is with that praise?

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Wait is Baltimore Bridge close off from public access?

Or is it used as a car parking bridge?

:eksip Every news literally say not a single person outside of workers got hurt by the incident/accident?

Unless that shit is not open to the public only reason that will be the case if they actually planned to collapse the bridge.

Officials are also working to verify the numbers of how many cars and people were on the bridge, Homendy said. Gov. Wes Moore said the quick work of authorities in closing the bridge had saved lives. Radio traffic captured how authorities stopped traffic and worked to clear the bridge seconds before the impact. Maryland State Police Secretary Col. Roland L. Butler Jr. said there is a “distinct possibility” more vehicles were on the bridge, but authorities have not found any evidence to support that.

Is this even probable? Literally cleared off the bridge before the accident?
literally clearing off traffic in seconds?

Last edited:

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I can and do agree with this but now, you are having people believe it must ALWAYS be ESG or DEI related everytime there's a black character on screen or an LGBTQ+ person which is leading to the opposite problem where you now have a certain section of people now believing everything is woke if there dares to be a female MC, a MC that isn't White or Japanese or you dare having an LGBTQ+ character in it.

I remember seeing in the Farms people freaking out over Morpho being referred to by "They/Them" Pronouns as if that suddenly killed the show(X-Men '97) and... Morpho is just treated like a normal character and you wouldn't even notice otherwise. I have seen them equally act stupid because how dare there be dark skinned people in Dragon's Dogma 2(When nothing about the setting has it be connected to any real world area) and it just creates the opposite problem.

There is alot of media that has it be blatantly obvious where there is DEI/ESG related shit and the characters are there to just shit on America/Capitalism/"Cis-Straight" nonsense and that's ALL their character is... but it's getting ridiculous when people throw the baby out of the bathwater too and just makes themselves look like retards in the process.
I can agree on some things like the pushback going full retard on the other side to the point if a character just happens to be black or gay and they are actually decent, or at least not just retconed into being one they will still be attacked which is a shame, but the shit with Morph was a retcon since the guy never had any issues with still seeing himself as a guy first and his whole transformations were just temporary and not something that made him question his sex. But the main reason it ticked a warning for me was the way the show runners acted after they revealed it and they got responses from fans. One thing to try to explain why they did what they did and make it make sense as him developing questions about his identity, since him wondering about that stuff and coming to terms if he can just say he is a guy or something else, combined with how he feels being a Mutant and not Human, could have been interesting as a character introspection. Instead they just went the lazy route and tried to pass it off as always being there and called anyone who did not like the typical Sexist/homophobe/transphobe spiel we have been far too used to and it killed my hype more then anything else about the show.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I can agree on some things like the pushback going full retard on the other side to the point if a character just happens to be black or gay and they are actually decent, or at least not just retconed into being one they will still be attacked which is a shame, but the shit with Morph was a retcon since the guy never had any issues with still seeing himself as a guy first and his whole transformations were just temporary and not something that made him question his sex. But the main reason it ticked a warning for me was the way the show runners acted after they revealed it and they got responses from fans. One thing to try to explain why they did what they did and make it make sense as him developing questions about his identity, since him wondering about that stuff and coming to terms if he can just say he is a guy or something else, combined with how he feels being a Mutant and not Human, could have been interesting as a character introspection. Instead they just went the lazy route and tried to pass it off as always being there and called anyone who did not like the typical Sexist/homophobe/transphobe spiel we have been far too used to and it killed my hype more then anything else about the show.
Yea Morpho can morph is just that. No one treated it as something special in the 90's same thing with almost every morphing character from dogs/cats/animals or any other species turning into humans.

:eksip

To be absolutely fair, NONE OF IT is talked about in the show... at all.
They don't make a single peep about it outside of the showrunner bringing it up and that's it and otherwise that's it.
You wouldn't even know that's the case for Morpho unless you see that interview.

Thinking MHA is any better
:forizzle

:heston

My brother in christ, All For One, the big bad of the entire series, died turning into a sperm cell and being erased from existence rather than just being killed. Deku, in quite possibly the most retarded move I have ever seen, decided that giving Shigaraki ONE FOR ALL believing that will somehow turn him into a good guy despite how defenseless he and everyone else would be and Shigaraki expressed wanting to kill EVERYONE.
The same series that introduced Quirk Zenkais just so Bakugo can become just as strong as Deku with nothing but nearly dying and coming back through sheer plot convenience and suddenly having everyone become extremely effective against AFO because fuck you.

Do not EVER try and tell me that MHA is a better series to look towards than JJK. I would sooner point to Naruto PART TWO than MHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back