OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
WTF is that and is it sucking up planets?
It is the Original Insect of Elric Melnibone's multiverse and is eating a multiverse.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yuji after putting about 8 Black Flashes into Sukuna and preventing him from being able to heal.

424763113_387927493818541_4423320217686433190_n.png

@Masterblack06 What I say my man? Or what did I say?

But either way, this is just getting REALLY fucking stupid. Yuji went from "barely mattering in the fight overall" to now "suddenly carrying fucking everyone to the victory line" in literally out of goddamned nowhere!

Yeah, I remember that it was stated by Gojo that Yuji may actually start learning shit from Sukuna but that didn't fucking matter at all until suddenly NOW?! Like again, it's literally just the meme I put up a day ago because this is exactly the shit Kubo would have done... but Yuji would have just kicked Sukuna's ass in less time than this.

Okay yeah, Gege just outdid Kubo in the bullshit scale...
So apparently Yuji looking a bit like Sukuna and is compatible with his shit is NOT a coincidence, because get this shit:

Sukuna was actually twin who ate his brother while they was both in the womb and he had his twin's soul inside of his body until Kenjaku was able to find, isolate and then cultivate that soul into another body and yes
Yuji Itadori is that Twin, aka he's Sukuna's long lost TWIN BROTHER!

:tiredofthis
What in the actual fuck did I just read?

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Squall: I don't think you can do it 'cause you huddle in a group to discuss strategy.
Rinoa: We stand no chance head on right so let's fall back for now.
Seifer: Hold that thought and watch me work. 😎

An irresponsible jackass he may be but Seifer saying "fuck it" and just going straight in to kidnap the Galbadian President on a live broadcast is a baller move. Wouldn't even have backfired so hard if Zell could just keep his mouth shut about Garden. :facepalm

Where's a Lightning to punch out dumb blondes when you need one? :maybe

Last edited:

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Squall: I don't think you can do it 'cause you huddle in a group to discuss strategy.
Rinoa: We stand no chance head on right so let's fall back for now.
Seifer: Hold that thought and watch me work. 😎

An irresponsible jackass he may be but Seifer saying "fuck it" and just going straight in to kidnap the Galbadian President on a live broadcast is a baller move. Wouldn't even have backfired so hard if Zell could just keep his mouth shut about Garden. :facepalm

Where's a Lightning to punch out dumb blondes when you need one. :maybe
NGL Zell would have been cool if he doesn't talk too much.

:eksip Probably one of the reason he was never a fave of mine even though his ability is fucking amazing.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

R-Truth still being consistently one of the most entertaining things on the show.
Still remember when he got "oakendoked by LITTLE JIMMY!" :heston

As for the new belts, they're okay, better than what we had at least.

I like them getting rid of the red straps. We don't need them to color-code titles, it makes the belts look more like toys than actual championships that I'm supposed to take seriously.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
NGL Zell would have been cool if he doesn't talk too much.

:eksip Probably one of the reason he was never a fave of mine even though his ability is fucking amazing.
Him talking a lot in and of itself isn't the issue (other than being the reason Squall doesn't like him at the start), it's this specific instance that had me wishing Squall momentarily turned into early game Light so she could knock him the fuck out before he endangers Balamb Garden.

Back