OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
The only problems I have currently is the incompetent portrayal of the BOS, Vault-Tec being master manipulators behind everything in the Great War, and the lack of hope. Fallout was always dark, but there was a glimmer of industry and an effort at rebuilding.
To be fair the BoS is incompetent more often than their not. Makes blowing them up in New Vegas well worth it :lit .

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Now if they said we had no electricity, I dont know what I would bring tbh
No electricity? How do you have a working stove to cook food or a working fridge to keep the food from spoiling?

No trees to even start a fire in case the temperature there drops to freezing. No one would survive a whole year in that place without electricity powering the home

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
No electricity? How do you have a working stove to cook food or a working fridge to keep the food from spoiling?

No trees to even start a fire in case the temperature there drops to freezing. No one would survive a whole year in that place without electricity powering the home
The rule is you have unlimited food, doesn't matter how they are keeping it from spoiling.

the point is food is never going to be your problem from how the question is given.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The rule is you have unlimited food, doesn't matter how they are keeping it from spoiling.

the point is food is never going to be your problem from how the question is given.
Well, if everything possible is covered with food (and water) and it covers dog food, guess I’ll take my dog if no power is involved.

Just hope it’s neither too hot or too cold. And no storms.

Still remember how brutal it was sleeping at my home with no power after a hurricane hit in the hottest parts of South Florida

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

It's...just Ultima gifting Clive a fraction of his power because he got all the Eikons and just functions like another Eikon. :facepalm

Like let's ignore the fact that this both blatantly out of character for Ultima to do at this point in the game, it's also fucking moronic since he already knows that Clive is going to fight him (he even acknowledges it in this very scene). Why the fuck would he gift him some of his own power (which in the final boss itself, he says is "NOT YOURS TO TAKE")?

Oh and apparently they outright said the ending wont change so yeah, apparently becoming truly complete by getting leviathan and even getting some of Ultima's power on top of it makes no difference. Clive still dies because he can't do the fucking thing the entire plot hinges on.

Hell this means that literally no matter what happens at the end of the game, Ultima's plan was fucked regardless. Even if he fucking wins, Clive's body can't handle being his vessel and falls apart and would pretty much cause Ultima to fucking kill himself. Mind you his primary motivation was to survive.

Like unless the Kairos Gate boss does something, this leaves the end of the game a complete mess and means the whole winged form was just Yoshi P trolling people, putting that shit in the trailer when he knew full well what people would assume it meant only for it to resolve nothing. :scust

At least the Leviathan fight is hype but there was never any doubt it would be.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

It's...just Ultima gifting Clive a fraction of his power because he got all the Eikons and just functions like another Eikon. :facepalm

Like let's ignore the fact that this both blatantly out of character for Ultima to do at this point in the game, it's also fucking moronic since he already knows that Clive is going to fight him (he even acknowledges it in this very scene). Why the fuck would he gift him some of his own power (which in the final boss itself, he says is "NOT YOURS TO TAKE")?

Oh and apparently they outright said the ending wont change so yeah, apparently becoming truly complete by getting leviathan and even getting some of Ultima's power on top of it makes no difference. Clive still dies because he can't do the fucking thing the entire plot hinges on.

Hell this means that literally no matter what happens at the end of the game, Ultima's plan was fucked regardless. Even if he fucking wins, Clive's body can't handle being his vessel and falls apart and would pretty much cause Ultima to fucking kill himself. Mind you his primary motivation was to survive.

Like unless the Kairos Gate boss does something, this leaves the end of the game a complete mess and means the whole winged form was just Yoshi P trolling people, putting that shit in the trailer when he knew full well what people would assume it meant only for it to resolve nothing. :scust

At least the Leviathan fight is hype but there was never any doubt it would be.

Welp

Guess the GoT wannabes get what they want then

Ah well

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Good show gentlemen. 👍

This match is proof that sometimes you don't need anything fancy to put on a good match, just get three big men to spend almost 20 minutes chopping, beating or kicking the hell out of each other. Even if it's a little funny to have three Europeans fighting over the intercontinental championship. Might as well have been the European title for this show. :maybe

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
201537944.jpg

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
New Vegas is still canon. It seems the time-line when Shady Sands gets bombed was just a blunder on Bethesda's part.

Makes me hate the show less.

Like I said, just make the show it's own timeline and maybe show this in another season with that one guy from 4 and you would remove 50% of what detractors hate about the series.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Though with the implication of House being alive? That means The House Always Wins is the official ending for New Vegas. If so, very nice.

I didn't care that the NCR was destroyed. Just that it was destroyed before the events of New Vegas.
If NCR falls I would prefer it be more organic and have it decline to being a rump state rather then wiped out without a trace. And for the love of god make the now dominate faction anything other then the BOS.

Back