OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

@Nevermind @Derpmaster9000 @Darth Nihilus This is why I'm proud of these guys and why I'm hoping it eclipses AEW hard because this is already extremely cool in terms of having MMM do a fight against Lord White and still have it make sense:heston

What's truly crazy was that this wasn't the first genuine wrestler to do a match over there either so they are definitely growing while still building up their original talent... like AEW should have done long ago!

Seriously, you can't beat this shit, my dudes! This shit is fucking cinema!
Lord White is the 26th trending topic on Twitter in the US, the wrestling fed has former WWE stars in it and it was built 2 MONTHS AGO and they still don't even have an actual arena or a ring yet:banderas

You can just feel it in a fashion you can't really feel it anywhere else.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

@Nevermind @Derpmaster9000 @Darth Nihilus This is why I'm proud of these guys and why I'm hoping it eclipses AEW hard because this is already extremely cool in terms of having MMM do a fight against Lord White and still have it make sense:heston

What's truly crazy was that this wasn't the first genuine wrestler to do a match over there either so they are definitely growing while still building up their original talent... like AEW should have done long ago!

When your african cousins across the pond make you feel pride in being a wrestling fan. :wow Now these niggas get what wrestling is supposed to be, unlike Tony's dumb, man-child ass! Would love to see their promotion surge to high heights, with how much passion they're all putting into this, especially if they can keep it up.:mshad

When your african cousins across the pond make you feel pride in being a wrestling fan. :wow Now these niggas get what wrestling is supposed to be, unlike Tony's dumb, man-child ass! Would love to see their promotion surge to high heights, with how much passion they're all putting into this, especially if they can keep it up.:mshad

You can tell they are taking it so seriously while equally having so much fun with the insanity at the same time!

You can especially see it with Lord White and how insane everything about him is:
"He's basically everything people complain about with White People turned up to an eleven, gets fucking KILLED and comes back from the dead because someone pissed on his grave like a demon, nearly kill the person who peed on his grave only to be defeated and colonialism for good by the MMM"

This is just TWO MONTHS IN! How the hell do you make a Heel that engaging with such insanity? Especially since the wrestler does have good ass Heat energy and can play a Heel perfectly?

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
You can tell they are taking it so seriously while equally having so much fun with the insanity at the same time!

You can especially see it with Lord White and how insane everything about him is:
"He's basically everything people complain about with White People turned up to an eleven, gets fucking KILLED and comes back from the dead because someone pissed on his grave like a demon, nearly kill the person who peed on his grave only to be defeated and colonialism for good by the MMM"

This is just TWO MONTHS IN! How the hell do you make a Heel that engaging with such insanity? Especially since the wrestler does have good ass Heat energy and can play a Heel perfectly?
Good writing + character work + someone fully willing to completely sell themselves to the bit, while having the ability to put on the personality to go with it. That is basically Lord White. The perfect, bat-shit heel. :mjlol

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Oh well the ending thing was disappointing but let's see who or what the secret boss for Kairos Gate is, that they were hyping up. Bosses are the game's strong point, surely this wont be a disappointment right with how they specifically hyped it up? Right?

OH FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! IT'S JUST THE INFERNAL SHADOW/CLIVE MIRROR FIGHT AGAIN! :smh

To make it worse, I think I only saw it do ONE NEW MOVE. ONE! This is fucking pathetic! :scust

I already see someone in the comments trying to defend this with the Bloody Palace comparison. The difference is that the Bloody Palace does NOT promise you a new boss like they did when they announced this mode, where they specifically hyped up how cool this "boss character" who they didn't name was going to be...only to give you a barely altered version of a boss you already beat.

Hell the boss of the normal final stage (without getting all S ranks) was Barnabas, who is a far more fun, far more challenging and far more fitting boss to end a mode like this on. Even a supped up version of Ultimalius would have been better than this.

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
GLWAvXnXwAAUtEa

^ Wanna hear some thoughts are.

Assuming there’s power to last the whole year, my laptop. Even with no internet, can play shit offline, write, read stuff I got saved, etc
Laptop easily download a bunch of books, music, and games and your good to go
This, but also because I have Photoshop for art making on top of everything else.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

4. One Piece
5. Sailor Moon
6. Demon Slayer
7. Sword Art Online
8. Attack on Titan
9. Cowboy Bebop
10. Jujutsu Kaisen

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
SAO beating Attack on Titan or JJK and Cowboy Bebop and Sailor Moon still being so relevant is insane.

Surprised Evangelion isn’t in Top 10 with its popularity

Back