OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The Fate Go stuff is pretty funny too
edd15f7c56168705dc7a174452b4bdd0c9511428ddf599c9d7e77cc9eeae2477_1.jpg

NMhxKjGdQ21NnPG4rzwnywB0AFB_T6Uj0sRNfCeG8V9aF5Kfqjbo6mQOtIat6jslGGawRK0G1vw5-a0pqtpvrg

TYPE Popstar don't give a single solitary fuck :maybe

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

GL8kSmWXUAAmBvx

Life imitates art

Well I'd question who put her in a "bunny suit" 'cause she certainly didn't start in one? :mjpls
Trying to bitch about the fanservice when you clearly engaged in it yourself, hypocrites. :kobeha

Darkness fucked around and found out. :awesome
Most underwhelming final boss of any Yu-Gi-Oh series (that I've seen) by a country mile.
When you're that lackluster, they had to put in a main character vs main character clash to end the series with to make up for you.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

I mean it's a strange thing to criticize an anime duel for I know but after watching it back there. I think the issue with Judai vs Darkness is that, outside of the first couple of turns, it's pretty back and forth and evenly matched. For being the main villain, the final boss, there's never really a moment where it honestly looks like Judai's fucked or that you're questioning how the fuck he's gonna win.

As opposed to the absolute insanity that was Yusei vs Z-ONE or Yuma and Nasch vs Don Thousand where the situation seemed pretty much hopeless for the protagonists entire time. Hell team ZEXAL were desperately dodging OTK scenarios every turn pretty much and literally LOST the duel if not for lol Numeron Dragon. :maybe

Even earlier GX villains put Judai more on the backfoot than Darkness ever did here, sad but true. :kobeha

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Happy for any people still RWBY fans but what I really want to know is if the amazing animation team behind Death Battle will still be around and DB renewed for an 11th Season with them still onboard

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I mean it's a strange thing to criticize an anime duel for I know but after watching it back there. I think the issue with Judai vs Darkness is that, outside of the first couple of turns, it's pretty back and forth and evenly matched. For being the main villain, the final boss, there's never really a moment where it honestly looks like Judai's fucked or that you're questioning how the fuck he's gonna win.

As opposed to the absolute insanity that was Yusei vs Z-ONE or Yuma and Nasch vs Don Thousand where the situation seemed pretty much hopeless for the protagonists entire time. Hell team ZEXAL were desperately dodging OTK scenarios every turn pretty much and literally LOST the duel if not for lol Numeron Dragon. :maybe

Even earlier GX villains put Judai more on the backfoot than Darkness ever did here, sad but true. :kobeha
Like that duel where he fought the guy using yugis deck, had his LP reduced to fucking 0 and THEN activated emergency provisions so he didnt lose
:heston

Back