• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubey

The Formality
Why couldn't they have just made a game about African mythology instead?

Like, even aside from the whole blackwash thing, from what little I recall there are plenty of African myths that could do super well in a game like this

Pretty sure tales of kenzera is focused on African myths.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
ZhDSi2H.png
W4urnCR.png

:banderas

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Most of the people supposedly fighting for equality are like this because their activism is what gives them relevance and authority, and if the people they are "fighting for" aren't being oppressed they have nothing.

So they insist on acting like [insert minority here] is an utterly helpless victim in all respects in order to further elevate their cause (and thus themselves)

Glad I saw Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire as my official last movie there.

Even though I haven't seen the first one nor have I seen much Godzilla or Kaiju movies, since I am not a hardcore kaiju fan (but think Godzilla and such kaiju's are legendary and fascinating in their own right)...

Ngl this one was amazing.

Too bad my friend didn't come to see any movie with me, since Ghostbusters Frozen Empire was the only one that interested him and he already saw it prior, even though I still had fond memories of watching no less than four movies there with him:

1. Star Wars: The Force Awakens in Early 2016 (a rewatch)

2. Alien: Covenant in Spring 2017 (he and I were huge fans of the Aliens franchise)

3. The Meg in the Spring or Summer of 2018 (another type of movie he's a fan of)

4. Good Boys in the Summer of 2019 (the only movie on this list that wasn't a sci-fi nor monster movie, surprisingly great comedy for both of us

For the record, I almost got into 1st Place as Wario on "Easy" mode,, but being the receiving end of collisions with banana peels bumped me to 3rd Place in the end.

Glad I tried it once and got it on camera and tried all the rides of Typhoon with my friend.

Either way you slice it... I had a decent good day and night at my local theater for one last with my friend before sending him off home with a car service and watching my final movie with my family.

I could go on and on and I do wish to discuss my last moments there some more, but it's late now and I need to hop into bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back