• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #49: I RECEIVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

King of time

Exceptional
The goat:
vlcsnap-2024-05-11-21h51m47s588.png
and also a clown

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Marcus Daimon
Zeedmilleniumon
Alan The Miner
Kumogawa
hey chief, i gotta ask: why do you like Zeed so much?
I basically know nothing about zeed, except in vsbattles circles, they are the BIG MAN in digimon circles, basically the Unicron of digimon.
but is that all there is to zeed, a big galactus type of charatcer that is just a big powerscaling peeking order?
I wish to know more

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

What I didn't like about the last season was the retcon to the Great Goddess, before she was like an absolute being above the 12 gods, but it seems that now she is in the same league as them and it seems that she is no longer the creator of the universe with to the Great Dragon, as can be seen, the gods and the universe already existed.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
hey chief, i gotta ask: why do you like Zeed so much?
I basically know nothing about zeed, except in vsbattles circles, they are the BIG MAN in digimon circles, basically the Unicron of digimon.
but is that all there is to zeed, a big galactus type of charatcer that is just a big powerscaling peeking order?
I wish to know more
I like power. Plain and simple. Not for vs debates but because i like seeing strong characters. Marcus being able to rock digimons shit with his bare hands is dope, All Fiction is cool as fuck, Zeed dumpstering royal knights like its his job is cool, Galactus flexing on niggas is always hype.

I enjoy seeing top dogs being top dogs.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I like power. Plain and simple. Not for vs debates but because i like seeing strong characters. Marcus being able to rock digimons shit with his bare hands is dope, All Fiction is cool as fuck, Zeed dumpstering royal knights like its his job is cool, Galactus flexing on niggas is always hype.

I enjoy seeing top dogs being top dogs.
Sometimes it's just nice to see a cool powerhouse kicking ass. :maybe

It's just unfortunate Zeed has very much been knocked down from his perch at this point, where now the mark of a true top tier in Digimon is to have a win on him or be able to and he's been used as a MOTW multiple times. :really

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Sometimes it's just nice to see a cool powerhouse kicking ass. :maybe

It's just unfortunate Zeed has very much been knocked down from his perch at this point, where now the mark of a true top tier in Digimon is to have a win on him or be able to and he's been used as a MOTW multiple times. :really
I have ignored all that shit and I will refuse to acknowledge any of that absolute nonsense they pulled on my boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back