• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #49: I RECEIVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Duelist of Roses was insane

The fact that they made animations and attacks for even the most minor monsters in the game.

PS1-2 was truly the best era of gaming

Had to include her. She’s Fiend and way too iconic even if she is pretty old now. She came out at the beginning of Zexal where the game in general was cutening up its card design.

She’s definitely one of the major players that first set the trend for the Waifu Tax that’s all over this game now.

Duelist of roses OST was such a banger too,i'd totally want a new yu-gi-oh game with those weird ideas trying to be different

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
main-qimg-f27fba000442ad1c58229bb43ddaa5d5-lq

Jiren bros, it’s been over

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
I hope you all enjoyed the first two episodes of the acolyte.

Blade, my Osha who shares the same account, I expect you for the rest of them.

mah dumb ningen was channel banned from disney plus and had to email his acc even, we all were laughing at you, first for that, and secondly for streaming the worst sw series, so, expect deez, memes, ningenum :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Those weren't real Jedi

as i said before, those were exiled anime expo nigs, who found the chance to play in the series, by actually not getting money in return, they ''act'', for free, imagine being part of a supposed aaa production, and thinking you actually made it, in acting, imagine feeling proud of this :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back