• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #49: I RECEIVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
0032-034.png

0032-035.png

@Uoruk

its a good chance to catch up with tenkaichi, they on 37 chaps now, they on the yasuke vs shigekata fight now, but for me, i suggest to read it from the start, to remember the fights better, and getting again on the vibe of the series, as you keep reading

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
0032-034.png

0032-035.png

@Uoruk

its a good chance to catch up with tenkaichi, they on 37 chaps now, they on the yasuke vs shigekata fight now, but for me, i suggest to read it from the start, to remember the fights better, and getting again on the vibe of the series, as you keep reading

I cant remember the other one I was talking about earlier but ill probably tackle this then Kagurabachi after.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Trick: "This is MY HOUSE!"

Oh careful now Trick, or people are going to accuse you of ripping off another black world champion. Frankly a missed opportunity to have Ethan say this reminds him of something else, without directly saying who. :maybe

Swerve: "Whose House?"
Trick: "MY House Bitch!"
:mjpls

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

Saw the video and guy had an Ghost in the Shell shirt too, if you think about it the numbers of times i've seem people help others because they got inspired in some fictional character are much higher than the ones that did something bad inspired on some evil villain in fact i don't remember someone doing something bad inspired by fictional characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back